Autel MaxiIM IM608 2019 Newest Car Diagnostic & Key Programming Tool Multi-language
Autel MaxiIM IM608: Car Diagnostic & Key Programming Tool
Autel MaxiIM IM608 combining the most advanced key programming and immobilizer capabilities with OE-level diagnostics and service functions, is a state of the art 10-inch Android-based touchscreen tablet Car Diagnostic & Key Programming Tool.
And Autel MaxiIM IM608 Equipped with XP400 key programming and MaxiFlash JVCI ECU programming, is a comprehensive immobilizer and key programming tool and ideal for auto technicians and locksmiths.
NOTE: We can ship this item to Europe exclude UK / Spain / Portugal !!!
Autel IM608 Main Features
- Service Functions | Oil light / EPB / BMS / SAS / DAF etc
- Read & Clear Fault Codes | Short description & code provided (can clear faults & warning lights)
- Actuation/Component Testing | Actuate (switch on/off) to diagnose functionality (relays, fans, locks etc)
- Coding Functions | Allows you to change vehicle parts that need to be ‘coded’ (Injectors, ABS, starters etc)
- Access Live Data | Data from the ECU/Modules/sensors displayed in real-time (Oxygen sensor-rich/lean etc)
- Flashing/Reprogramming | Advanced updating/coding of ECU’s online through a J2534 pass-through flashing device
- Advanced Key Programming | IMMO functions, Transponder read/write/identify, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write
OE- Level Diagnostic For 80+ Vehicle Makes
- AutoVIN / AutoScan
- Read / Erase Codes
- All Systems Diagnostics
- View Freeze Frame Data
- View Record and Playback Live Data
- Shop and Data Manager Applications
- MaxiFlash JVCI ECU Programmer (Bluetooth/USB cable)
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Advanced Service Functions
- All Special Functions, e.g. EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil Reset, BMS and TPMS Sensor ID Relearn, etc.
- ECU Coding
Advanced IMMO & Key Programming
1.Smart Mode：For Guided and Automated Key Learning
2.Expert Mode：For Advanced Key Learning
- Read PIN / CS (All Key Lost)
- Generate Key
- Key Learning
- Remote Learning
- Backup / Restore IMMO Data
- IMMO ECU Reset / Adaptation
- IMMO ECU Refresh / Coding
- BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Add Key, All Key Lost, Key Learning
- BMW FEM / BDC Key Learning and ECU Adaptation
- BMW CAS4/3/2 Key Learning
- VW / AUDI MQB Key Learning, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Add Key, All Key Lost,
- A6 All Key Lost, and More
XP400 Key & Chip Programmer
- Support PC
- Key Read / Write
- ECU Read / Write
- IC Card Read/Write
- MCU / EEPROM Chips Read / Write
- Mercedes Infrared Key Read / Write
- MC9S12 Encryption Chip Read / Write
- Remote Frequency Detect
More Services for Autel MaxiIM IM608
- One Year Free Updates and One Year Warranty
- Muti-Language: English / Portuguese / Germany / Japanese / French / Spanish
- Operation System: Android 4.4.2,KitKat
- Processor: Samsung Exynos hex-core Processor(1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7+1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
- Memory: 2GB RAM & 64 GB On-board Memory
- Display: 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920*1200 resolution; Wi-Fi：(802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); USB 2.0
- Connectivity: BT v.2.1+EDR; SD Card (Support up to 32GB); HDMI
- Camera(rear): 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
- Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Audio: Microphone; Dual Speakers
- Input/output: 3-Band 3.5mm stereo / standard headset jack
- Power and Battery: Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0℃ to 45℃
- Input Voltage: 12V (9-24V)
- Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Operating Temp: 0℃ to 50℃ (32 to 122℉)
- Storage Temp: -20℃ to 60℃ (-4 to 140℉)
- Dimensions(W*H*D): 300mm (11.81") x 220.0mm (8.66") x 50.0mm (1.97")
- Weight NW: 1.42kg (3.13lb.)
- GW: 8.655kg(19.08lb)
- Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765-4, K/L-line, Flashing code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWN, CAN ISO11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
- Carrying case
- Charging cradle
- USB cable
- Car Charger
- OBD cable
- OBD extender cable (for PSA).
- J2534 - PassThru
- UP400 - Key Programmer
- Eeprom adapter
We guarantee to ship items before the end of the business day of your purchase. Usually, The item will be shipped by FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. and estimated delivery within 3-5 business days of receiving tracking numbers.
NOTE: Please Kindly Provide Your Phone Number In Shipping Address, Otherwise We cannot Ship The Item. Thank you very much!
What shipping methods are offered?
Usually, We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. And we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada, etc. It will save you much time.
But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
How long to receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
Free Shipping on all products?
All of the products on obdprice.co.uk will ship for free only the shipping address is not a remote place.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need to make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address belongs to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about the remote area.You can check the shipping address through the following website.
If we find the address belongs to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay a remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs.
It's always the buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
Note: obdprice.co.uk doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for an Incorrect shipping address.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.Then you can track order by your tracking numbers.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
MaxiIM IM608 great product
The MaxiIM IM608 is absolutely the best we ever used