Autel MS906BT Diagnostic Tool MaxiSys Automotive Scan Tool ECU Coding
MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
Why buy our ms906bt:
1. 100% original, 1st-rated Autel Authorized Distributor;
2. One year free Update & Warranty;
3. Direct Selling Price; US, UK, AU 3-5 Days Free Shipping.
Note: Only English Version Now!
Autel MS906BT Features:
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
- 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
- Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
- Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
- Operating System：Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
- Proces：Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
- Memory：2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
- Display：8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
- Connectivity：Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0, Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a, SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
- Camera (rear)：Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
- Sensors：Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Audio Input/Output：Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
- Power and Battery：10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
- Input Voltage：12 V (9-35 V)
- Power Consumption：5 W
- Operating Temp：-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
- Storage Temp：-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Dimensions：(W x H x D) 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
- Weight：NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)
MS906BT Basic Diagnostic Functions:Oil Reset, EPB (Electric Parking Brake), TPMS, BMS (Battery Management System), Seats, Odometer, Brake Bleed, DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter System), Immo Keys, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC learn, SAS (Steering Angle Sensor Calibration), Suspension, Throttle, WIN OR ROOF, Lang Change, Headlamp.
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new MaxiSys MS906BT. Now you can easily do functions like:
- Reset and install service intervals
- >Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- Regeneration of particulate filter
- bleeding brake system with ABS, etc.
2.Digital and Graphical Display of Parameters
Using MaxiSys you can display the parameters of the system conveniently. Some parameters are more likely to be monitored in analog form, for example, pressure. Some parameters are more conveniently viewed in graphical form, by observing their change in time (potentiometers, oxygen sensor). Some parameters must be displayed in the graph to observe changes relative to each other (for example, air mass flow and engine speed). Only in MaxiSys all these ways of displaying are available for all parameters and all components, regardless of the makes and models of the car.
The actuators are not always visually visible or too complex to assess their performance with organoleptic (eyes, ears) methods through normal activation. That's why the test-components are implemented in MaxiSys scanners. Test-components will allow you to include special test modes in the computer, in which the electronic system itself creates conditions for verification and evaluates its results with further recommendations to the expert
4.Adaptation and Initialization
After replacement, for repair or cleaning of some sensors and many actuators of electronic systems, an adaptation or initialization procedure is required. When performing this procedure, the basic values of their work, the reference point, are established. In a modern car, there are many such elements that require similar procedures, which makes these functions vital for the service. In MaxiSys systems, these procedures are presented at the dealer level.
Coding functions are usually used by advanced specialists. Coding is conditionally divided into two types:
- The first is the computer coding during replacement, commissioning, used to install a new computer in the car. When performing the procedure, the computer is informed of vehicle's VIN, the configuration and other information necessary for correct operation.
- The second is the coding of the computer for tuning the body electronics to the user, usually the BCM. The procedure will allow you to offer the customer individual customization of the car for him, locking the doors, setting alarms, the function "lead to home", setting the salon and outdoor lighting, etc
MS906BT Supports Multi-Hardware includes
MS906BT can be connected to inspection camera MV108 / MV105 and turned into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
MS906BT works with Autel MV408P oscilloscope and become a powerful diagnostic tool, providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivalled hardware specs, is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles.
Connect MS906BT to a projector with HAMI connector, then you can share your repairing experience to your partner. And Cloud-base MaxiFix Online Community of MS906BT provides a vast database of diagnostic & repair tips and proven filed fixes which is really helpful for a technical training.
MaxiSys MS906BT Vehicle Coverage:
For Asian: Acura, Daihatsu, Hyundai, Infinit, Kiat, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Toyota, Manhindra, Proton, Daewoo, Honda, HyundaiCV, Isuzu, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Samsung, Ssang Yong, Suzuki, Fuso, Perodua, Tata
For European: VW, Abarth, AstonMartin, MINI, Sprinster, SKODA, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Porsche, SAAB, Vauxhall, Seat, Bugatti, Audi, ForEU, BMW, Alfa, Benz, Maybach, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Peugeot, Renault, Smart, Volvo, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, VW CV, Dacia, LT3
For USA: Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, JEEP
Questions on the new Maxisys MS906, MS906BT, and MS906TS
MS906 has the same apperance with MS906BT, but MS906BT has several advantages than MS906:
- MS906BT is installed Bluetooth, allowing diagnosis wirelessly.
- MS906BT’s diagnostic coverage includes premium vehicle brands such as Maserati and Bentley, which would be required for high-end service shops.
- MS906BT supports oscilloscope and digital inspection camera add-ons which are not supported by MS906.
- Finally, MS906BT has the capability to perform coding for covered vehicles.
- MS906TS is added TPMS function based on MS906BT.
- AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
- Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- Adapter for Benz-38
- Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- Adapter for Honda-3
- Adapter for BMW-20
- Adapter for Kia-20
- Adapter for Nissan-14
- Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
- Cigarette Lighter
- MaxiVCI V100
- Lighter Fuse
- Soft Cloth
- Mini USB Cable
- User Manual
- Packing List
- Carrying Case
- Quick Reference Guide
- MV108 inspection camera
NOTE: PLEASE KINDLY PROVIDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN SHIPPING ADDRESS, OTHERWISE WE CAN NOT SHIP THE ITEM. Thank you very much!
How is my package delivered?
We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS etc. Because we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada etc. But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
You can check the shipping address in this website
If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT User Manual V1.00.pdf