Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Advanced Diagnostic Tool Car Bi-directional Control Bluetooth Connect Scanner With ECU Coding and 20+ Service
Autel MaxiCOM MK908: Full System Diagnostic Tool
The MaxiCOM MK908 Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis.
Autel MK908 featuring the super-fast Hexa-Core (1.3GHz + 1.7GHz) processor, an intuitive 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen, multitask-capable Android 4.4.2 OS and the coverage of OE-level diagnostics, is the best possible auto diagnostic scanner providing an evolutionary smart solution for professionals with Garage or Auto Repairing Shops.
Autel MK908 Basic System Diagnostics:
Autel MK908 support full OBDII system diagnoses, offer the user the ability of reading/clearing DTCs, viewing live data stream for all system.
1) Read Codes — displays detailed info of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
2) Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
3) Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
4) Vehicle Info – Generic OBD II operations for retrieving OBD2 vehicle diagnostic information.
5) Active Test – provides specific subsystem and component tests.
MK908 Support Special Functions
TPMS: Monitors air pressure in the tires
Oil Reset: Reminds you to change the oil when required.
ABS: Reads and clears anti-lock braking system problems.
EPB: Reads, clears and offers electronic park braking on flat roads.
BMS: Shows all the information related to the battery management system.
DPF: Shows errors in the DPF system (removes soot from exhaust system).
IMMO: Used for enhancing car security by serving as a code that starts the engine.
Active test: for figuring out whether a specific subsystem or component in vehicles goes well.
Autel MK908 With J2534 For ECU Programming & Coding
The diagnostic tool can replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
Since the introduction of OBD II and leading up to modern Hybrids and EVs, computers and software in cars have been expanding at an exponential rate. In-car software is becoming one of the leading needs for service, and updating software may be the only way to fix some of these issues:
- -Fuel Efficiency
- -Power Loss
- -Fault Codes
- -Durability of Mechanical Parts
The Programming and Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements.
NOTE: The programming function can only be applied through connection with the J2534 programming device (Autel MaxiFlash Elite), which serves as a Pass-Thru interface to establish communication with and transfer data to the vehicle’s ECU.
Additional Features and Functions
To well serve the users, the diagnostic tool is equipped with a rich array of features and functions in addition to the Diagnostic and Service functions, including Remote Desk, MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Digital Inspection, MaxiScope, etc.
1) Remote Desk: With the simple, fast and secure remote control interface, you can receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel' s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiCOM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
2) MaxiFix: This is an additional feature in the cloud which enables users to network and access a database of procedures, repair and diagnostic tools. You are able to interact with fellow technicians and share knowledge via MaxiFix.
3) Digital Inspection & MaxiScope: The diagnostic scan tool can also be used in conjunction with the automotive oscilloscope Autel MP408 to perform electrical and electronic circuit testing and monitor signal activity, and it also supports performing a close vehicle inspection with the Autel digital inspection camera MV105/MV108.
MK908 Support Language:
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Thai, Arabic, Russian.
Autel MK908 Support Vehicle List:
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO,UD, Fuso
Warranty & Updates:
- 1 Year warranty for any possible quality problems.
- 1 Year free updates online
Notice: Please close the anti-virus software in your PC when updating the device.
- Operating System: AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
- Processor: Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
- Memory: 2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
- Display: 10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolutions
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); USB: 2.0; BT v.2.1 + EDR; SD Card (Support up to 32GB);
- Camera (rear): 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
- Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Input Voltage: 12 V (9-24 V)
- Power Consumption: 6.5 W
- Operating Temp: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
- Dimensions(WxHxD): 312mm (12.28”) x 208mm (8.18”) x 36mm (1.41”)
- Weight (NW): 1.48kg (3.26 lb)
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Support Protocols:
ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle speed, Low speed and Singlewide CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
We guarantee to ship items before the end of the business day of your purchase. Usually, The item will be shipped by FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. and estimated delivery within 3-5 business days of receiving tracking numbers.
NOTE: Please Kindly Provide Your Phone Number In Shipping Address, Otherwise We cannot Ship The Item. Thank you very much!
What shipping methods are offered?
Usually, We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. And we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada, etc. It will save you much time.
But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
How long to receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
Free Shipping on all products?
All of the products on obdprice.co.uk will ship for free only the shipping address is not a remote place.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need to make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address belongs to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about the remote area.You can check the shipping address through the following website.
If we find the address belongs to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay a remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs.
It's always the buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
Note: obdprice.co.uk doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for an Incorrect shipping address.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.Then you can track order by your tracking numbers.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.