Autel MaxiAP AP200C OBD2 Code Reader Scanner AP200 Maintenance Service Tool Bluetooth Smartphone DIY Tool
Autel MaxiAP AP200C
- The AP200C is designed to perform common vehicle maintenance services. It is one of new series of automotive diagnostic and service apps, the MaxiAP AP200 C/H/M. AP200C is tailored made to give each DIY mechanic the perfect software to fit his or her needs and repair and service their vehicles with confidence.
- Autel AP200C is an APP that communicate with the vehicle via the purchased unit's Bluetooth OBDII dongle. It is compatible with both Android & IOS. AP200C is free to download from Google Play store and the Apple's app store.
Autel MaxiAP AP200C Features:
- 1. Read & clear codes on U.S., Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. Check Emissions Status. Review Live Data;
- 2. Supports diagnostic and service functions of ABS and SRS systems;
- 3. Easily perform the most common maintenance services. Service Menu Includes: Oil / Throttle / DPF / EPB / SAS / BMS / Airbag resets and ABS bleed for all vehicle makes & models;
- 4. Perfect for the DIY auto mechanic. Save time & money by servicing your vehicle yourself;
- 5. Pay for only the service function you need. Download ABS and SRS systems for all makes for free in the first year. (Renew system subscription after a year, additional service available with in-app purchase);
- 6. ABS / SRS Renew fee is 39.99USD per year, Oil reset / Throttle / DPF / EPB / SAS / BMS purchase price is 29.99USD per year.
Autel MaxiAP AP200C Specifiocation:
- Communications: BL 4.2 Dual-Mode
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Input Voltage Range: 9 VDC to 26 VDC
- Supply Current: 100 mA@12 V
- Sleep Mode Current: 3 mA@12 V
- Operating Temp.: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage Temp.: -20°C to 70°C
- Dimensions (L*W*H): 59 mm (2.32'') * 44 mm (1.73'') * 21.5mm (0.85'')
- Weight: 32.1g (0.07 lb.)
AP200C & AP200H & AP200M Comparison
Autel AP200C Package Content:
- 1 x AP200C main unit
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x AP200C Lanyard
We guarantee to ship items before the end of the business day of your purchase. Usually, The item will be shipped by FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. and estimated delivery within 7-10 business days of receiving tracking numbers.
NOTE: Please Kindly Provide Your Phone Number In Shipping Address, Otherwise We cannot Ship The Item. Thank you very much!
What shipping methods are offered?
Usually, We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. And we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada, etc. It will save you much time.
But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
How long to receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
Free Shipping on all products?
All of the products on obdprice.co.uk will free Shipping to Europe except your shipping address is in a remote place.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need to make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address belongs to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about the remote area.You can check the shipping address through the following website.
If we find the address belongs to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay a remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs.
It's always the buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
Note: obdprice.co.uk doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for an Incorrect shipping address.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.Then you can track order by your tracking numbers.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.