Autel Maxicheck Pro Automotive OBD2 Scanner Code Reader for ABS bleeding, EPB, SRS, SAS, DFP, Oil Reset
Autel MaxiCheck Pro is a simple and easy to use OBD II scanner based on Autel’s latest diagnostic platform. It is specially designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems, such as EPB, Oil Service, ABS, SRS, BMS, DPF and more.
The MaxiCheck Pro scanner provides quick and easy solutions to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without the use of a diagnostic tool. It is the ideal service tool for today’s technicians at a price everyone can afford.
Maxicheck pro Application Diagnostics: EPB/ABS, SRS, SAS, DFP, Oil Reset and More Service
Autel Maxicheck Pro Features
- Crystal Clear TFT Color Scree
- Enhanced OBD2 Coverage for Domestic, Asian & European Vehicle and Multilingual Support. Check support Vehicle and language
- Opens & Closes Electronic Brake Calipers
- Reads & Clears EPB/SBC Trouble Code
- Turns off the ECU & Brake Warning Light
- Diagnoses EPB/SBC Caliper Functionalit
- Resets the Oil Service Light
- Resets the Service Mileage & Service Interval
- Sets the Inspection Mileag
- Resets Steering Angle Sensors (SAS)
- ABS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & Europea
- SRS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & Europea
- Diesel Particulate Filter Functionalit
- ABS Bi-directional Functionalit
- Resets battery adaptation and registers battery replacemen
- Reads, Records and Plays Back OBD2 Live Data Graphing
Maxicheck Pro Special Advantage：
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Powerful Service:
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Designed for safe and professional replacement and recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes. This tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostics systems to the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a money maker! In addition, it is designed to enable the technician to read and clear ABS trouble codes.
SRS and Airbag: Enables a technician to read and clear trouble codes, and also reset airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
SAS Calibration: Designed to perform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
Oil Reset Service: Enables the resetting of service lights, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest For BMW, For Mercedes, For Volvo, For VW/Audi, Fiat, for Mazda etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
DPF Service: The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send the car to a main dealer. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF-related codes, reset the DPF light after the filter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximum fill level is reached by performing static/dynamic regeneration.
BMS Functions: The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state，monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle,and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Vehicle List:
- ABS/SRS: for BENZ, for BENZ Sprinter, for BMW, for Citroen, for Fiat, for Ford, for LandRover, for Porsche, for Renault, for Smart, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota, for Volvo, for VW.
- EPB: for BENZ, for BMW, for Citroen, for Ford, for LandRover, for Peugeot, for Porsche, for Renault, for Toyota, for Volvo, for VW.
- OLR: for BENZ, for BENZ Sprinter, for BMW, for Citroen, for Fiat, for Ford, for LandRover, for Porsche, for Renault, for Smart, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota, for Volvo, for VW.
- SAS: for BENZ, for BMW, for Chrysler, for Citroen, for Fiat, for LandRover, for Peugeot, for Renault, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota.
Maxicheck pro Sale Support:
- Update Support: Lifetime Free Updates & 1 Year Warranty.
- Multi-language Support: English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Swedish, Italian.
Specifications of MaxiCheck Pro :
- Display：TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi )
- Operating Temperature：0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140 °F)
- Storage Temperature：-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158 °F)
- External Power：12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
- Dimensions ：Length: 212 mm (8.35’’) ,Width: 110.5 mm (4.35’’) ,Height: 37.5 mm (1.48’’)
- Weight: 0.28 kg (without wire) 0.484 kg(with wire)
- 1pc x Maxicheck Pro Unit
- 1pc x OBD II Cable
- 1pc x CD Software
- 1pc x USB Cable
- 1pc x User Manual
- 1pc x Hard Carry Case
We guarantee to ship items before the end of the business day of your purchase. Usually, The item will be shipped by FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. and estimated delivery within 7-10 business days of receiving tracking numbers.
NOTE: Please Kindly Provide Your Phone Number In Shipping Address, Otherwise We cannot Ship The Item. Thank you very much!
What shipping methods are offered?
Usually, We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. And we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada, etc. It will save you much time.
But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
How long to receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
Free Shipping on all products?
All of the products on obdprice.co.uk will free Shipping to Europe except your shipping address is in a remote place.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need to make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address belongs to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about the remote area.You can check the shipping address through the following website.
If we find the address belongs to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay a remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs.
It's always the buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
Note: obdprice.co.uk doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for an Incorrect shipping address.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.Then you can track order by your tracking numbers.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro User Manual V3.20.pdf