Autel MaxiLink ML629 OBD2 Code Reader Four-Systems Diagnostic Read and Erase DTCs
Autel MaxiLink ML629
4 Systems Diagnose-The ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission, CAN OBDII MaxiLink ML629 is built to help you to determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS/SRS warning light is on. Supporting all 10 test modes of OBDII test, ML629 provides you a complete diagnosis.
MaxiLink ML629 Features:
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
- Reads and erases DTCs for ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Views freeze frame data
- TF memory card for data backup and software update
- Multilingual support – English, Spanish, French, etc.
- Internet updatable via USB
- Prints data via PC
Autel MaxiLink ML629 Functions
Full of OBD II Diagnosis
Check Engine Light
Update & Data Printing
Different between ML629 and AL619
MaxiLink ML629 Specifications:
- Display ：2.8-inch LCD (320 x 240 dpi)
- Connectivity ：USB mini 2.0 OBD II DB15
- Operating Temp. ：-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temp. ：-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- External Power ：8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
- Dimensions(LxWxH) ：182.8 mm (7.2”) x 90.9 mm (3.6”) x 33.2 mm (1.3”)
- Net Weight ：247 g (0.544 lb.)
Autel ML629 Support Vehicle And Language:
Vehicle Coverage: GM, Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Suzuki, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Nissan, Infiniti, Chrysler, Renault, Dacia, Land Rover, Jaguar, VW, Audi, Bugatti, Skoda, Seat, Bentley, Volvo and Porsche, etc. For a detailed vehicle coverage list, please contact our sales support engineer.
Support Language: English Chinese French German Spanish Portuguese Japanese Nederlands Polish Korean Swedish Italian Russian
Autel Ml629 tutorial
Autel MaxiLink ML629 Package List:
- 1pc x MaxiLink ML629 Unit
- 1pc x TF card
- 1pc x OBDII Cable
- 1pc x USB Cable
- 1pc x User Manual
- 1pc x Quick guide
Autel MaxiLink ML629 Quick Guide V1.00.pdf
Autel MaxiLink ML629 User Manual V1.00.pdf
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping & No Tax
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 3-5 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to ontact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.co.uk, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer
The unit was bought to diagnose and reset a long running ABS fault on a Mk 3 Mondeo, which a basic OBD fault code reader couldn't pick up. The unit found and cleared the code and found another fault on the EGR system that wasn't being indicated on the dash which was also then able to be repaired. The unit is easy to use pretty intuitive to operate and the steps are clearly stated. The reason i didn't give it 5 stars is because registration and update procedure isn't the easiest, the website is quite busy and finding the information isn't easy and takes a little figuring out but I got there in the end, top tip if the reader isn't recognised by the PC when you plug it in remove the memory card and plug that into a card reader, the PC then immediately picked it up and i was then able to carry out the updates. A great unit for a very reasonable price for the advanced amateur and as the title says it would have cost me more to get a garage to do exactly the same as i did buy buying this ML629 and i now have a great asset if required in the future so well worth the outlay.
The item was competitively priced, as described in the we and arrived quickly.
this scanner checks for engine,transmission-ABS and SRS which is a great benefit