Autel TS508 Auto TPMS Scanner Tire Pressure Monitoring System Tool Program ECU Key
MaxiTPMS TS508 is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool specially designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system health condition, program MX-sensors and conduct TPMS relearn. With Quick Mode and Advanced Mode options, you can save time and energy by choosing the most suitable way to complete TPMS work. If you want TPMS diagnostic tool with MX-sensor kit, Autel TS508K is suited for you.
Two TPMS Service Mode
The TS508 is a new generation complete TPMS tool that offers the option to choose one of two service modes from the home screen, to provide faster and smarter TPMS repairs. Based on the TPMS service type needed, the option to choose the basic Quick Mode or the complete Advanced Mode will decrease repair time.
Quick Mode / Advanced Mode Comparision
TPMS Quick Mode: basic TPMS functions to check TPMS sensors and program MX-Sensors quickly;
TPMS Advanced Mode: complete TPMS functions to perform sensor check , TPMS diagnose, MX-Sensor program and sensor position relearn.
Exclusive TPMS Status Screen：
- 1.Read ECU sensor ID;
- 2.Check sensor ID and ECU ID matching condition;
- 3.Read DTCs from ECU and erase DTCs;
- 4.View DTCs detail description;
Four MX-Sensor Programming Options:
- 1.Copy By Activation;
- 2.Copy By Manual Input;
- 3.Auto Create 1-16;
- 4.Copy By OBD;
- Vehicle Specific Database (Domestic, Asian and European)
- Auto Selection of Frequency for Fast Scanning
- Two TPMS Service Modes to Use
- Quick Mode for Fast Installs designed for tire / wheel shops
- Advanced Mode To diagnose, repair and replace TPMS for repair shops
- TPMS Status Screens for Easy Diagnosis
- Shows ID matching in color
- Low Sensor Battery Indicator
- Code Notification
- Information - relearn procedures at the touch of help button
- Batch Programming - Program multiple sensors with one touch (up to 16 sensors at a time)
- Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
- Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125Khz continuous or modulated waive signals
- Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
- Reads / writes sensor IDs from vehicle ECU
- Reads / clears DTC's of TPMS and resets Malfunction Indicator Light
- Programs Autel MX-Sensors 315MHz or 433MHz wirelessly
- Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
- Reads Data including sensor IDs, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition.
- OEM Part number and relearn information
- Displays different sensor relearn procedures for different OEM sensors
- OEM sensor information display based on vehicle Make/Model/Year
- Displays OBD locations for test vehicles
- Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
- Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
- On-screen code definitions
- Incredibly easy-to-use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
- Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
- Built-in rechargeable 3.7 v Li-polymer battery
- Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
- Multilingual support: English, French, Spanish, etc.
- Free Lifetime updates on the internet using USB port
- Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
- TFT Color Display (320 X 240 dpi)
- 8.0" LED Capacitive touchscreen with 1024 X 766P resolution
- Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
- Power: 3.7 V Li-polymer battery; 3200 mAh
- Operating Temp.: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temp.: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Sensors: 215 mm (8.46”) / 105 mm (4.13”) / 37 mm (1.46”)
- Weight: 0.39 kg (0.86 lb.)
- 1pcs x User manual
- 1pcs x OBD II cable
- 1pcs x USB cable
- 1pcs x Carry case
- 1pcs x AC Adapter
- 1pcs x Magnet
- 1pcs x CD
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping & No Tax
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 3-5 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to ontact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.co.uk, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer
First of all, it comes with an awesome professional-looking case. That's a signal of good quality. A big plus for me. Second, it's easy to use. I just followed the user manual. Almost 0 learning curve. It directed me to change my tire sensors step by step. For a second I even wondered if I was a professional technician. Last but not least, it comes with lifetime free updates, which means no more subsequent cost. Conclusion: totally worth the money. 5 stars.
Reading existing TPMS sensors for identification and finding bad sensors. Aid in rotating tires and setting tire order. Very usable tool and the sensors are strong. The stems are interchangeable between the two frequencies provided.