【SALE】Autel MaxiDiag MD806 OBD2 Scanner Car Diagnostic Tool as MD802 Elite Code Reader
Autel MaxiDiag MD806
Autel MaxiDiag MD806 support 4 system diagnoses including Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems. Loaded with more special functions such as oil service reset, EPB Service, SAS Service rest, DPF Service, BMS Service, etc. Besides, Autel MD806 support full OBDII diagnostics.With all that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multi-functional scan tool on the market.
Detailed function introduction for MD806
1. Support ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission 4 Systems DiagnosesMD806 diagnostic tool allows you to complete more repair works on Engine, Transmission, ABS (Anti-lock Brake System) and SRS (Supplementary Restraint System) quickly and easily, thus your safety can be guaranteed.
- Reading DTCs -Allows reading diagnostic trouble codes from the vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer possible solutions;
- Clear DTCs - Allows erasing the fault codes easily after certain repair works have been finished, and then the warning light will be turned off automatically;
- Live Data Stream - Allows retrieving real-time live data stream of the four systems and you can change the displayed modes in text, waveform graph, and also digital;
- ECU information - Allows viewing ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version number, and other specifications.
2. MD806 support 5 special services.
1). Oil Reset: When the oil change operation is completed, using this car scanner to rest the system is needed so it can calculate when the next oil change is required.
2). EPB Service: It has a multitude of uses to maintain EPB, including deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, etc.
3). SAS Service: It can be used to effectively perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory.
4). DPF Service: It allows you to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
5). BMS Service: With this function, you can perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery.
Note: Recommend to confirm vehicle coverage before your purchase!
3. MD806 Can Full obd2 OBDII Functions
Designed with full OBD2 Functions, this car scanner makes it easy to receive clear, concise information about the emission problem on a vehicle, without necessarily having to get a technician involved in the process.
- Read & clear detected diagnostic trouble codes and turn off the Check Engine Light;
- Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance;
- View graphical live data of vehicle's computer module(s) for easy analyses;
- View the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected;
- Show the last results of the O2 sensor test in the graphic display for troubleshooting;
- Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems;
- Component Test: Allow initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system;
- Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely.
Autel Maxidiag MD806 Support 13 languages:
Englsih, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Italian, New Zealand, Polish, Swedish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
Autel MD806 has wide vehicle coverage
Autel MD806 Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models. All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support. Check for vehicle coverage
Autel MD806 Package List:
- 1x md806 Main Unit
- 1x User Manual
- 1x OBD II Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Micro SD Card
- 1x Quick Guide
- 1x Carry Case
We guarantee to ship items before the end of the business day of your purchase. Usually, The item will be shipped by FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. and estimated delivery within 3-5 business days of receiving tracking numbers.
NOTE: Please Kindly Provide Your Phone Number In Shipping Address, Otherwise We cannot Ship The Item. Thank you very much!
What shipping methods are offered?
Usually, We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. And we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada, etc. It will save you much time.
But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
How long to receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
Free Shipping on all products?
All of the products on obdprice.co.uk will ship for free only the shipping address is not a remote place.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need to make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address belongs to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about the remote area.You can check the shipping address through the following website.
If we find the address belongs to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay a remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs.
It's always the buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
Note: obdprice.co.uk doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for an Incorrect shipping address.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.Then you can track order by your tracking numbers.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.