Autel TS508 Auto TPMS Scanner Tire Pressure Monitoring System Tool Program ECU Key
MaxiTPMS® TS508 is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool specially designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system health condition, program MX-sensors and conduct TPMS relearn. With Quick Mode and Advanced Mode options, you can save time and energy by choosing the most suitable way to complete TPMS work. If you want TPMS diagnostic tool with MX-sensor kit, Autel TS508K is suited for you.
Two TPMS Service Mode
The TS508 is a new generation complete TPMS tool that offers the option to choose one of two service modes from the home screen, to provide faster and smarter TPMS repairs. Based on the TPMS service type needed, the option to choose the basic Quick Mode or the complete Advanced Mode will decrease repair time.
Quick Mode / Advanced Mode Comparision
TPMS Quick Mode: basic TPMS functions to check TPMS sensors and program MX-Sensors quickly;
TPMS Advanced Mode: complete TPMS functions to perform sensor check , TPMS diagnose, MX-Sensor program and sensor position relearn.
Exclusive TPMS Status Screen：
- 1.Read ECU sensor ID;
- 2.Check sensor ID and ECU ID matching condition;
- 3.Read DTCs from ECU and erase DTCs;
- 4.View DTCs detail description;
Four MX-Sensor Programming Options:
- 1.Copy By Activation;
- 2.Copy By Manual Input;
- 3.Auto Create 1-16;
- 4.Copy By OBD;
- Vehicle Specific Database (Domestic, Asian and European)
- Auto Selection of Frequency for Fast Scanning
- Two TPMS Service Modes to Use
- Quick Mode for Fast Installs designed for tire / wheel shops
- Advanced Mode To diagnose, repair and replace TPMS for repair shops
- TPMS Status Screens for Easy Diagnosis
- Shows ID matching in color
- Low Sensor Battery Indicator
- Code Notification
- Information - relearn procedures at the touch of help button
- Batch Programming - Program multiple sensors with one touch (up to 16 sensors at a time)
- Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
- Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125Khz continuous or modulated waive signals
- Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
- Reads / writes sensor IDs from vehicle ECU
- Reads / clears DTC's of TPMS and resets Malfunction Indicator Light
- Programs Autel MX-Sensors 315MHz or 433MHz wirelessly
- Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
- Reads Data including sensor IDs, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition.
- OEM Part number and relearn information
- Displays different sensor relearn procedures for different OEM sensors
- OEM sensor information display based on vehicle Make/Model/Year
- Displays OBD locations for test vehicles
- Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
- Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
- On-screen code definitions
- Incredibly easy-to-use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
- Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
- Built-in rechargeable 3.7 v Li-polymer battery
- Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
- Multilingual support: English, French, Spanish, etc.
- Free Lifetime updates on the internet using USB port
- Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
- TFT Color Display (320 X 240 dpi)
- 8.0" LED Capacitive touchscreen with 1024 X 766P resolution
- Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
- Power: 3.7 V Li-polymer battery; 3200 mAh
- Operating Temp.: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temp.: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Sensors: 215 mm (8.46”) / 105 mm (4.13”) / 37 mm (1.46”)
- Weight: 0.39 kg (0.86 lb.)
- 1pcs x User manual
- 1pcs x OBD II cable
- 1pcs x USB cable
- 1pcs x Carry case
- 1pcs x AC Adapter
- 1pcs x Magnet
- 1pcs x CD
We guarantee to ship items before the end of the business day of your purchase. Usually, The item will be shipped by FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. and estimated delivery within 3-5 business days of receiving tracking numbers.
NOTE: Please Kindly Provide Your Phone Number In Shipping Address, Otherwise We cannot Ship The Item. Thank you very much!
What shipping methods are offered?
Usually, We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. And we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada, etc. It will save you much time.
But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
How long to receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
Free Shipping on all products?
All of the products on obdprice.co.uk will ship for free only the shipping address is not a remote place.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need to make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address belongs to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about the remote area.You can check the shipping address through the following website.
If we find the address belongs to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay a remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs.
It's always the buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
Note: obdprice.co.uk doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for an Incorrect shipping address.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.Then you can track order by your tracking numbers.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
This thing works!
Reading existing TPMS sensors for identification and finding bad sensors. Aid in rotating tires and setting tire order. Very usable tool and the sensors are strong. The stems are interchangeable between the two frequencies provided.