Autel MaxiSys MS906TS Automotive Diagnostic Tool OBD2 Scanner With TPMS Service
MaxiSys MS906TS is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices integrated with the TPMS antenna module. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and TPMS integration. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906TS efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis along with universal TPMS solutions.
Why buy Autel MS906TS ?
1.The MS906TS is an all-in-one industry first combining advanced diagnostics with complete TPMS functionality. Now technicians don’t need a second TPMS tool to trigger, relearn, or program Autel MX-Sensors. Quickly test all vehicle systems with one ultra-fast, lightweight, wireless, touch screen tablet with the same vehicle coverage and advanced diagnostics as the MS906.
2. Wireless connection between MS906TS tablet and VCI
3. Supported cars: Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, Benz, VW, Audi, MINI, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Kia, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Land Rover, Jaguar, Lexus, Renault, EU Ford, Mazda, Opel, Sprinter, Smart, Porsche, Volvo, Aston Martin, Maserati, Ferrari, etc.
4. Functions: ECU coding, Auto VIN, Key programming, Live data, Active test, ECU information, Adaptation, Matching, Oil reset, EPB, DPF, Airbag, ABS, etc.
5. One year free update online & warranty
- 8” LED touch screen
- Quad core 1.3 GHz processor
- Android based software / Kit Kat OS
- 8MP camera / 32GB solid state drive
- 10000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
- Wireless Bluetooth OBDII connector MaxiVCI V100
- Complete OBDII connector kit
Maxisys MS906TS Features:
- Covers all domestic, Asian and European vehicle manufacturers (1996 to present)
- Embedded TPMS antenna triggers all known sensors /
clone and program Autel MX-Sensors
- Complete TPMS system diagnostics and OBDII relearn
- TPMS system status screen to identify fixes
- OE-Level vehicle coverage and diagnostic functionality
- One-touch instant VIN identication
- Detect and display faults and trouble codes
- Live data view / print / store / playback
- Dedicated services section - oil service reset,
TPMS relearn, EPB, ABS/SRS, SAS
- Full-screen waveform graphing analysis with
Trigger-Type recording modes
Autel MaxiSys MS906TS Specifications:
- Operating System: Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
- Processor: Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
- Display: 8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0, Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a, SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
- Camera (rear): Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
- Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Audio Input/Output: Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
- Power and Battery: 10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
- Input Voltage: 12 V (9-35 V)
- Power Consumption: 5 W
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Housing: Rubberized outer protection and rugged internal housing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
- Weight NW: 1.10 kg (2.42 lb.)
- 1x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- 1x Adapter for Benz-14 (Europe Only)
- 1x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x MaxiVCI V100
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Lighter Fuse
- 1x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- 1x Adapter for BMW-20
- 1x Adapter for Benz-38
- 1x Adapter for Kia-20
- 1x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- 1x Adapter for Nissan-14
- 1x Adapter for Honda-3
- 1x Cigarette Lighter
- 1x Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
- 1x Soft Cloth
- 1x Packing List
- 1x Mini USB Cable
NOTE: PLEASE KINDLY PROVIDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN SHIPPING ADDRESS, OTHERWISE WE CAN NOT SHIP THE ITEM. Thank you very much!
How is my package delivered?
We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS etc. Because we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada etc. But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
You can check the shipping address in this website
If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiSys MS906TS Usermanual - V1.00.pdf
Autel MaxiSys MS906TS-Press-Release-07182017(US Only).pdf