Autel AutoLink AL301 OBD2 / CAN Code Reader Auto Scanner Better Than ELM327
AutoLink AL301 Functions:
- Applications: 1996 on EOBD Compliant Vehicles
- EOBD Code Reader Features
- Function Application Function Description
- Yes- Works with all 1996 and later OBDII / EOBD compliant vehicles
- Yes- Scans for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) - The cause of the
- Yes- Engine Malfunction Indicator Light' (MIL)
- Yes- Scans for pending DTCs
- Yes- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 & U10) and manufacturer specific (P1,
- Yes- Turns off MIL light, clears DTCs and resets monitors
- Yes- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- n/a- Displays DTC definitions on screen
- n/a- View freeze frame data
- n/a- Patented One-Click I/M Readiness button (emissions)
- Yes- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID & CVN)
- Yes- Supports CAN and other current EOBD Protocols
- n/a- Supports the new extended sensor list (SAE J1979 - 2007)
- n/a- Reads live ECU/PCM data stream
- n/a- Displays live O2 sensor data
- n/a- Graphing function for live data (96on)
- n/a- Read, store and playback live sensor data
- n/a- Performs 'modules present' test
- n/a- Print out data via PC
- n/a- Update software via the internet
- n/a- Built-in EOBD library lookup
- n/a- Diagnostic trouble tips and repair information guide
- Yes- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Yes- Backlit screen
- Yes- Easy-to-use
Autel AutoLink AL301 Specifications:
Display: Backlit LCD, 2 lines, 8 characters each line
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: DC12V provided via the vehicle's battery
- 1pc x Autolink AL301 Main unit
- 1pc x User Manual
- 1pc x CD
We guarantee to ship items before the end of the business day of your purchase. Usually, The item will be shipped by FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. and estimated delivery within 7-10 business days of receiving tracking numbers.
NOTE: Please Kindly Provide Your Phone Number In Shipping Address, Otherwise We cannot Ship The Item. Thank you very much!
What shipping methods are offered?
Usually, We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. And we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada, etc. It will save you much time.
But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
How long to receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
Free Shipping on all products?
All of the products on obdprice.co.uk will free Shipping to Europe except your shipping address is in a remote place.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need to make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address belongs to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about the remote area.You can check the shipping address through the following website.
If we find the address belongs to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay a remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs.
It's always the buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
Note: obdprice.co.uk doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for an Incorrect shipping address.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.Then you can track order by your tracking numbers.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel AutoLink AL301 User Manual(1.7MB).pdf