Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Diagnostic Tool OBD2 Code Reader Upgraded Version of MK808 MX808
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT is a new comprehensive OBDII scanner available in the market. An OBDII scanner is a device that acts as the bridge between a car’s ECU and the owner. OBDII systems allow a car to perform self-diagnostic checks. The report of the diagnostics check is given via error codes. Then, informs the driver or mechanic about the best way to address the issue at hand. Autel MK808BT is a very thorough OBD II system, It's not only to diagnose the engine but all other vehicle systems as well such as SRS Airbags / ABS.
Autel MK808BT Features:
- Support Bluetooth connection
- Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz) processor
- 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
- Internal reliable 32GB On-board Memory for better performance
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, electronic control unit (ECU) information, and vehicle control systems, etc
- Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review
- Read/clear codes functions
- Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information
- Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
- Support forced DPF regeneration
Why get Autel MK808BT
1. Support Buletooth Connection with VCI Box. Available Range up to 10m. The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiVCI Mini supports 2 communication methods with the tablet, wireless BT and USB.
2. Support Comprehensive Diagnosis and many special functions: MK808BT Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO (immobilizer), Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more. One Tool with comprehensive functions which is equivalent to get MD802, MD808 PRO and Maxicheck Pro at the same time. This new MK808BT is more powerful and affordable and it's a good investment for vehicle technicians.
3. Comprehensive 21 Service Functions: Autel MK808BT has 21 service items including Oil Service Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Seats, Odometer, Brake bleed, DPF, Immo keys, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC learn, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Lang change, Headlamp, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, Cylinder. In this way it helps car diagnosis more convenient and comprehensive.
a. Oil reset: You can easily reset the oil service light as well as mileage each time you replace your oil and service your car. Therefore, the benefit this offers is you can maintain an accurate servicing schedule.
b. TPMS: TPMS is a unique feature on the Autel MaxiCom MK808BT that enables the vehicle’s ECU to learn new sensors. Therefore, your system will update itself to the new sensors helping it to function at optimal condition.
c. ABS bleeding: Autel MK808BT enables ABS brake bleeding. Brake bleeding is done after air exhaustion. It keeps the brakes firm thus maintaining their effectiveness.
d. EPB Service: This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement,
e. BMS Service: The Battery Management System (BMS) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
f. SAS Service: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor 59 EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
g. DPF Service: The Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) function manages DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
4. Support Multiple Language: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Russian ,Polish,Swedish (Note: The default language is English. If you want other language, please send S/N for us to change when you receive the scanner. Thanks)
5. Unique IMMO Function: The unique function of MK808BT IMMO is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
6. Support Wide Vehicle Coverage: Chrysler, Dodge, GM, JEEP, FORD, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Buagatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, LandRover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, NissanGTR,Scion, Subaru, Suzuki
7. The MaxiCOM MK808BT diagnostic system supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification: 1. Auto VIN Scan; 2. Manual VIN Input; 3. Automatic Selection; 4. Manual Selection
8. Autel MK808BT Upgrade: Upgrading the software is not hard and does not need a connection to a computer. The tablet can connect to Wi-Fi hence enabling one-touch software updates. Android is generally user-friendly and coding it to your suitability is quite easy.
9. Shop Manager: The Shop Manager application manages the workshop information, customer information records, and test vehicle history records. There are three main functions available: Vehicle History; Workshop Information; Customer Manager
10. Support Remote Technical Support:
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Operating System: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
- Memory: 32GB
- Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution
- Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0 Wi-Fi HDMI Type A Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
- Sensors: Light sensor for brightness auto changing
- Audio input/output: Input: N/A Output: buzzer
- Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery Charges via 5 VDC power supply
- Tested Battery Life: Around 7 hours of continuous use
- Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A
- Power Consumption: 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7V
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
- Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
- Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
MK808BT support Protocols
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.
Autel MK808BT Package List:
- 1x MK808BT Tablet
- 1x USB External Power Adapter
- 1x USB Cable(for testing)
- 1x USB Cable(for charging)
- 1x MaxiVCI Mini
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x User Manual
We guarantee to ship items before the end of the business day of your purchase. Usually, The item will be shipped by FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. and estimated delivery within 3-5 business days of receiving tracking numbers.
NOTE: Please Kindly Provide Your Phone Number In Shipping Address, Otherwise We cannot Ship The Item. Thank you very much!
What shipping methods are offered?
Usually, We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. And we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada, etc. It will save you much time.
But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
How long to receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
Free Shipping on all products?
All of the products on obdprice.co.uk will ship for free only the shipping address is not a remote place.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need to make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address belongs to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about the remote area.You can check the shipping address through the following website.
If we find the address belongs to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay a remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs.
It's always the buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
Note: obdprice.co.uk doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for an Incorrect shipping address.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.Then you can track order by your tracking numbers.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT User Manual V1.00(7.4).pdf