Autel MaxiCOM MK908 [Upgraded of MS906BT/MK906BT], 2021 Newest Automotive Scan Tool with Advanced ECU Coding, Bi-Directional Control, OE-Level All Systems Diagnosis & 31+ Services
Autel MaxiCOM MK908
Same functions as Autel MaxiSys MS908(S), Autel MK908 professional scan tool supports 80+ US, EU and Asian car makes, can read/erase all systems codes, view live data, support ECU Coding(not programming), Bi-directional control, wide service functions, ECU info, etc.
As upgraded of MS906BT/ MK906BT, MK908 has more frequent software updates, supports more newer cars, and can be binded with NEW J2534 for ECU programming for BENZ/BMW.
Why Choose Autel MaxiCOM MK908?
- No IP Restriction - You can use MK908 all over the world
- Worldwide Vehicle Coverage - MK908 has better newer vehicle coverage. It can work on over 80+ American, European and Asian vehicles, mostly up to 2018, 2019 and for some up to 2021
- Upgraded Version for MS（MK）906BT - It is Autel's latest and most sophisticated diagnostic scanner which boasts the best hardware including Hexa-CPU, 2GB RAM etc. for fast boot-up and multitasking, and the ergonomic design to resist damage of heavy use.
- OE-Level Full Systems Diagnosis - Autel MK908 Scan tool can access all available vehicle modules like PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, BCM, TPM, SCCM and etc and perform OE-Level diagnosis to read/clear fault codes, view live data, perform active tests, matchings, adaptations, and etc
- 31+ Service Functions - It has 31 service function options, mainly including Oil Reset, EPB service, TPMS ID Relearn, ABS Auto Bleed, SAS Calibration , DPF Regeneration and etc
- Advanced Functions - MK908 supports ECU coding(not programming) to help workshops unfold the hidden features or disable the annoying functions etc. to suit car owners customized needs. Bi-directional Control, allows users to send commands to the tested ECUs and monitor the activity of the actuators, such as windows up/ down, switch on/off, etc.
- Able to Upgrade - Can be binded with NEW J2534 for ECU programming for BENZ/BMW
- Professional Costumer Services - Respond and solve your problems within 8 hours👉Contact Us👈
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Features:
- Vehicle coverage: mk908 has full OBD2 coverage, the best possible coverage of OE-Level diagnosis on over 80 American, European and Asian vehicles and also coverage for some OBDI vehicles with 9 OBDI adapters included: Chrysler-16, Nissan-14, BMW-20, Kia-20, Honda-3, GM/Daewoo-12, Benz-38, Hyundai-12+16, VW/Audi-2+2.
- Generic OBD II operations for retrieving OBD2 vehicle diagnostic information
- Read Codes: displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module
- Erase Codes: erases DTC records and other data from the ECM
- Live Data: retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU
- USB or Bluetooth Connection: With the VCI dongle, data transmission between the vehicle and the Bluetooth Diagnostic Scan Tool MK908 could be either through the USB cable or the Bluetooth VCI
- Fast Wireless Connection: Available Range Up to 230m. MK908 comes with both dual band 802.11n Wi-Fi technology and long range Blue-tooth connectivity that provides its users with an ultra-fast Vehicle Communication Interface. You don’t have to wait. Just plug it into the OBD-II dashboard and it will diagnose within seconds
- Muti-Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian
- AutoVIN Technology: advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles, in one touch. Autel MK908 displays the data in the form of text, graph, analog and digital gauge for efficient analysis
- Warranty & Update: 1 Year warranty for any possible quality problems and 1 Year free updates online
- Notice: Please close the anti-virus software in your PC when updating the device
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Full Systems Diagnosis & Services:
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new MaxiCOM MK908. Now you can easily do functions like:
- Oil Reset: Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- EPB: Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- SAS: Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- DPF: Regeneration of diesel particulate filter
- Brake Bleed: ABS Brake Bleeding
- IMMO: Immobilizer keys functions(All keys lost, add new keys)
- BMS: Battery registration and reset
- Seats, Odometer, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC Learn, Suspension, Throttle, WIN OR ROOF, Lang Change, Headlamp
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Advanced Functions:
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 ECU Coding--Autel MK908 professional auto scanner comes with advanced ECU coding function. ECU Coding allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or coding. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU coding, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
Autel MK908 Bi-Directional Control & Active Test--MK908 automotive diagnostic scanner comes with bi-directional control capability to perform active tests to determine the integrity of a system or parts like ABS, window, door, roof, by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay.
Note: Available tests vary depending on the manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. To check compatibility with your vehicle, please refer to Autel website or consult us directly.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Add-On Functions:
MaxiCOM MK908 is a diagnostic scanner with various interfaces that can access to more Add-on like Inspection Camera, HDMI Projector, Phone, PC, USB Memory Stock, Headset, Oscilloscope, Extend SD Card etc.
- MK908 connects to a MV108 / MV105 inspection camera and turns into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
- MK908 works with Autel MP408 oscilloscope providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivalled hardware specs, is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Specifications:
Operating System: Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat Processor: Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) Memory: 2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory Display: 10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolutions Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0 Wireless BT V2.1+EDR Class1, HDMI 1.4a SD Card (support up to 32 GB) Camera (rear): Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel AF with Flashlight Sensors; Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS) Audio Input/Output: Microphone • Single Speaker • 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack Power and Battery: 10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
Input Voltage: 12 V (9-35 V) Power Consumption: 6.5W
Operating Temp.: -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F) Storage Temp.: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F) Dimensions (W x H x D): 312mm (12.28”) x 208mm (8.18”) x 36mm (1.41”) Weight 1.48kg (3.26 lb)
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Package List:
- 1x MaxiCOM MK908 main unit
- 1x Bluetooth diagnostic interface
- 1x AC/DC adapter (12V)
- 1x Adapter for Benz-14 (Europe Only)
- 1x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
- 1x User manual
- 1x Carrying case
- 1x Quick reference guide
- 1x Lighter fuse
- 1x Main cable
- 1x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- 1x Adapter for Audi-2+2
- 1x Adapter for BMW-20
- 1x Adapter for Benz-38
- 1x Adapter for Kia-20
- 1x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- 1x Adapter for Nissan-14
- 1x Adapter for Honda-3
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x Cigarette lighter
- 1x Soft cloth
- 1x Packing list
- 1x Mini USB cable
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 FAQs
Q: Is the MaxiCOM MK908 compatible with my car?
A: It is compatible with most 1996 and newer to 2021 cars, both domestic and foreign. Please refer to the Page ‘Vehicle Coverage’ Navigation Bar above.
Q: Can MK908 bleed the brakes?
Q: Can MK908 do all the services mentioned in the introduction?
A: Whether it can support special services such as SAS, EPB, etc., depends on whether your vehicle ECU has the corresponding module function. If your vehicle's production year is earlier than 1996 or you don't know OBD2, the diagnostic instrument will not work properly. In addition, most of them can support these services
Q: Can MK908 support Bi-Directional control?
Q: Can I use the MaxiCOM MK908 to reset the CEL?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: Can I use the MaxiCOM MK908 to register a new battery?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: Which type of data does the MaxiCOM MK908 provide?
A: You can view live data, freeze frame data, and vehicle information (like VIN and CIN).
Q: How does the Autel MK908 differ from the MS906BT?
A: MK908 is an upgraded version of MS906BT so it can cover more models. In addition, 10.1 inches 1920*1200 resolution, Hexa-core processor, Larger screen resolution and operating speed
Q: How do I change the language of the Autel MK908?
A: The Device Default Language is English. If you want to change to other language, only send the S/N (Serial Number) to us when you receive the item, We will change for you online within 8 hours.
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping & No Tax
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 3-5 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to ontact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.co.uk, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer