Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Pro MD806P OBD2 Scanner Full System Diagnostic Tool as MD808 Pro
Autel Maxidiag MD806 Pro
- The MaxiDiag MD806 Pro is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD806 Pro can access ALL available modules for the best diagnosis operations.
Autel MD806 Pro All Modules Diagnosis
- Autel Maxidiag MD806 Pro Car Diagnostic Scanner Tool can diagnose ALL available vehicle modules of OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles including but not limited to ECM, PCM, EPS, ABS, PDM, TPM, BCM, SCCM, ACCM, ACM. With complete capabilities for codes, MD806 Pro automotive scan tool can read and clear diagnostic trouble codes(DTCs) of all car systems and turn off warning lights.
Autel MD806 Pro All 10 Modes Of OBD2 Test and More
- Autel MD806 Pro car scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII diagnostic functions including read and clear fault codes, view freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness to pass smog check, view live data stream of multiple sensors in text or graph, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6), Component Test to check EVAP system, DTC Lookup, Module Present and view vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
Autel MD806 Pro Commonly Used Services
- EPB Reset: Reset brake pads after replacement of brake system.
- Oil Reset: Reset service mileage and service intervals after oil change and turn off the oil light.
- DPF Service: Perform DPF regeneration.
- SAS Calibration: Calibrate steering angle sensors and clear memories of previous data stored.
- BMS Service: Register battery after replacement.
- Throttle Service: Perform throttle services.
Autel Maxidiag MD806 Pro Specification:
- Processor : ® Thumb® Processor running at up to 400 MHz
- Memory: 32MB, 166 MHz
- Display: 4.0 inch LCD with 800 x 480 resolution
- Connectivity: Mini USB: 2.0; Micro SD Card (16GB)
- Power Consumption: 1.7 W
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
- Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
- Dimensions: 202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)
- Weight: 313 g (0.69 lb.)
Autel Maxidiag MD806 Pro Package:
- 1x MD806 Pro Main Unit
- 1x User Manual
- 1x OBD II Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Micro SD Card
- 1x Quick Guide
- 1x Carry Case
We guarantee to ship items before the end of the business day of your purchase. Usually, The item will be shipped by FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. and estimated delivery within 7-10 business days of receiving tracking numbers.
NOTE: Please Kindly Provide Your Phone Number In Shipping Address, Otherwise We cannot Ship The Item. Thank you very much!
What shipping methods are offered?
Usually, We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. And we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada, etc. It will save you much time.
But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
How long to receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
Free Shipping on all products?
All of the products on obdprice.co.uk will free Shipping to Europe except your shipping address is in a remote place.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need to make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address belongs to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about the remote area.You can check the shipping address through the following website.
If we find the address belongs to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay a remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs.
It's always the buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
Note: obdprice.co.uk doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for an Incorrect shipping address.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.Then you can track order by your tracking numbers.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Pro User Manual V1.0