Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Professional Full Systems OBD2 Diagnostic Tool(Upgraded version of MS906) With ECU Coding/Bi-Directional Control
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT
Autel Maxisys MS906BT is an advanced diagnostic scan tool and the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line. MS906BT wireless automotive diagnostic scanner comes with wireless MaxiVCI that enables technicians and home mechanics to access and diagnose all available vehicle modules remotely at OE-level with best possible coverag
Why Buy Our Autel MaxiSys MS906BT?
- No IP Limited - You can use it at home or abroad
- Worldwide Vehicle Coverage - MK908 has better newer vehicle coverage. It can work on over 80+ American, European and Asian vehicles, mostly up to 2018, 2019 and for some up to 2020
- Easy to use - Simple and intuitive software navigation
- Cost-Effective - At about half the price of MaxiSys Elite, you can get the same diagnostic and service functions, it has already saved you hundreds in trips to the mechanic for diagnostics and resets
- Bluetooth connection - With a wider range of use and a more stable connection
- WIFI Connection - It Can be set to automatically upgrade at night, without affecting normal use during the day
- Advanced Version for MS906 - Autel MS906BT With powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, and a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics And ECU Programming
- 31+ Service Functions - It has 31 service function options, mainly including Oil Reset, EPB service, TPMS ID Relearn, ABS Auto Bleed, SAS Calibration , DPF Regeneration and etc
- Professional Costumer Services - Respond and solve your problems within 8 hours
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Features:
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBD II diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
- Smart Auto VIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Difference Between MS906BT and MK906BT:
Comparison MS906BT MK906BT Software Full Systems Diagnose √ √ One-Year Warranty √ √ Bluetooth connection √ √ Connector Full Site
ECU Coding √ √ Bi-Directional Control √ √
30+ Special Function Services
√ Hardware Touchscreen 8-inch 8-inch Battery Capacity 3.7 V/10000 mAh 3.7 V/10000 mAh
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Full Systems Diagnosis & Services
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new MaxiSys MS906BT. Now you can easily do functions like:
- Oil Reset: Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- EPB: Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- SAS: Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- DPF: Regeneration of diesel particulate filter
- Brake Bleed: ABS Brake Bleeding
- IMMO: Immobilizer keys functions(All keys lost, add new keys)
- BMS: Battery registration and reset
- Seats, Odometer, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC Learn, Suspension, Throttle, WIN OR ROOF, Lang Change, Headlamp.
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Supports language:
If you need MS906BT to solve your problem, but you need non-English Diagnostic tool, MK906BT is a better choice
Note: Device Default Language is English, If you want to change to other language, need to provide the device serial number to us, then we can help to change language online. We will process the email within 8 hours, and then contact the engineer to change the language of your device online.
Autel MS906BT Bi-directional Control & Active Test
MS906BT automotive diagnostic scanner comes with bi-directional control capability to perform active tests to determine the integrity of a system or parts like ABS, window, door, roof, by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay.
Note: Available tests vary depending on the manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. To check compatibility with your vehicle, please refer to Autel website or consult us directly
Autel Maxisys MS906BT ECU Coding
Autel MS906BT professional auto scanner comes with advanced ECU coding function. ECU Coding allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or coding. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU coding, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
Coding functions are usually used by advanced specialists. Coding is conditionally divided into two types:
- The first is MS906BT computer coding during replacement, commissioning, used to install a new computer in the car. When performing the procedure, the computer is informed of vehicle's VIN, the configuration and other information necessary for correct operation.
- The second is the coding of the computer for tuning the body electronics to the user, usually the BCM. The procedure will allow you to offer the customer individual customization of the car for him, locking the doors, setting alarms, the function "lead to home", setting the salon and outdoor lighting, etc
Autel Maxisys MS906BT Adaptation & Initialization
After replacement, for repair or cleaning of some sensors and many actuators of electronic systems, an adaptation or initialization procedure is required. When performing this procedure, the basic values of their work, the reference point, are established. In a modern car, there are many such elements that require similar procedures, which makes these functions vital for the service. In MaxiSys systems, these procedures are presented at the dealer level.
Autel MS906BT Add-on Functions：
Maxisys MS906BT is a diagnostic scanner with various interfaces that can access to more Add-on like Inspection Camera, HDMI Projector, Phone, PC, USB Memory Stock, Headset, Oscilloscope, Extend SD Card etc.
- MS906BT connects to a MV108 / MV105 inspection camera and turns into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
- MS906BT works with Autel MP408 oscilloscope providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivalled hardware specs, is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles.
Autel MS906BT Vehicle Coverage:
- For Asian: Acura, Daihatsu, Hyundai, Infinit, Kiat, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Toyota, Manhindra, Proton, Daewoo, Honda, HyundaiCV, Isuzu, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Samsung, Ssang Yong, Suzuki, Fuso, Perodua, Tata
- For European: VW, Abarth, AstonMartin, MINI, Sprinster, SKODA, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Porsche, SAAB, Vauxhall, Seat, Bugatti, Audi, ForEU, BMW, Alfa, Benz, Maybach, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Peugeot, Renault, Smart, Volvo, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, VW CV, Dacia, LT3
- For USA: Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, JEEP
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Specification:
Operating System: Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat Processor: Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) Memory: 2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM Display: 8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution Connectivity: • Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0 Wireless BT V2.1+EDR Class1, HDMI 1.4a SD Card (support up to 32 GB) Camera (rear): Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel AF with Flashlight Sensors; Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS) Audio Input/Output: • Microphone • Single Speaker • 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack Power and Battery: 10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
Input Voltage: 12 V (9-35 V) Power Consumption: 5 W Operating Temp.: -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F) Storage Temp.: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F) Dimensions (W x H x D): 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”) Weight NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Package List:
- 1x Maxisys MS906BT main unit
- 1x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- 1x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
- 1x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- 1x Adapter for Benz-38
- 1x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- 1x Adapter for Honda-3
- 1x Adapter for BMW-20
- 1x Adapter for Kia-20
- 1x Adapter for Nissan-14
- 1x Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
- 1x Cigarette Lighter
- 1x MaxiVCI V100
- 1x Lighter Fuse
- 1x Soft Cloth
- 1x Mini USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Packing List
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
Q&A About Autel MaxiSys MS906BT:
Q: what years vehicles does this all work on ?
A:Work on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN).
Q: Will ms906bt program bmw key and key fob?
A: No, it can't. MS906BT is not supported due to the high level of security of your vehicle. Autel IM608 can do that, you can buy it.
Q: Does it come with a free software update to current model years of all makes?
A: Hi, it comes with 1 year free update.
Q:Does this model do hybrid cars?
A:MS906BT supports more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicles. MS906BT can perform all system diagnostics
Note: If you have any other questions, please click contact us to contact us, I will reply to your questions as soon as possible
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping & No Tax
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 3-5 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to ontact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.co.uk, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer