Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K (Upgraded Ver. of MK808TS/TS508) 2021 Newest Comprehensive TPMS & Diagnostic Tool, with 8 PCS 433MHz MX-Sensors, Complete TPMS Service, All System Diagnostics, 28+ Service Functions
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608, as 2021 newest flagship combination of TPMS & diagnostics scanner, we have further optimize on the base of ancient MP808TS and MK808TS to meet mechanics needs. With the upgrade of TPMS function, Autel TS608 Pro can perform special Toolkit features(Unlock Toyota ECU, Check MX-Sensor, Unlock REDI7002A, RKE & RF, Sleep/Park Mode), 28+ services, OE all system diagnostics. BTW, TS608 Pro updates more frequent than MK808TS/ MP808TS.
Why Choose Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 Kit?
- No IP Restriction - You can use TS608 Kit all over the world
- Worldwide Vehicle Coverage - TS608 has better newer vehicle coverage. It can work on over 80+ American, European and Asian vehicles, mostly up to 2018, 2019 and for some up to 2021
- Bluetooth connection - With a wider range of use and a more stable connection
- Most Powerful Autel TPMS Tool - Autel TS608 comes with advanced new features such as : program TPMS by OEM Part No, unlock ECU for Toyata, unlock REDI7002A, awake OEM sensors, check key fob and etc, able to activate all known TPMS sensors, diagnosis TPMS health to read/clear DTCs, program Autel MX-Sensor, relearn TPMS sensor and etc.
- OE-Level Full Systems Diagnosis - Same diagnostics level as MK808/ MX808/ MK808BT, upgrade from MK808TS, Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 Pro enable read/erase codes, view live data, freeze date frame, access ECU info etc
- Cost-Effective - TS608 is the Combination of MK808BT/MP808 and TS508. A single diagnostic tool can perform professional OBD2 All Systems Diagnosis and TPMS Service. This package also contains 8 PCS 315MHz&433MHz MX-Sensors(value £160.00 )
- 28+ Service Functions - It has almost 28 service function options, mainly including Oil Reset, EPB service, TPMS ID Relearn, ABS Auto Bleed, SAS Calibration , DPF Regeneration, etc.
- Professional Costumer Services - Respond and solve your problems within 8 hours👉Contact Us👈
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K Features:
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European TPMS-enable vehicles
- Features streamlined interface with Quick and Advanced Mode
- Batch Programming - Program multiple sensors with one touch (up to 16 sensors at a time)
- Activates/reads All TPMS Sensor
- Displays Vehicle-specific Relearn Procedures
- Connects to vehicles via OBDII port to diagnose complete TPMS system
- Features Autel's exclusive At-A-Glance TPMS Status Screen
- Program MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors on 98 percent of the sensors on the road
- Free Life of Tool Software Updates Ensures Newer Vehicles are Covered
- Free Technicial Support
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K OE-Level All Systems Diagnostic:
TS608 professional scan tool can access and scan all available modules on 80+ American, European and Asian makes and models including ABS, SRS, ECM, TCM, Brakes, BCM, TPM and etc to read and clear codes, view live data stream of multiple sensors, perform active tests and retrieve ECU info. Working range for BT communication is about 33 feet (about 10 m).
Difference Between TS608 and TS601
Comparison TS601 TS608 TPMS Functions Activate TPMS sensors √ √ Read sensor data √ √ TPMS diagnose √ √ Program MX-Sensor by auto creating sensor ID √ √ Relearn by OBD function √ √ Check Key FOB √ √ Tire Type/Pressure selection √ √ Diagnostic Functions Read/clear codes for all electronic systems √ Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review √ EPB, SAS, Injector, Battery Reset √ Tool Features Strong housing with protective rubber boot √ √ Print TPMS sensor data via PC √ √ Internet updatable SD Card WIFI Software Update Free One year free Limited one year warranty √ √
Four MX-sensor Programming Options
1.Copy By Activation;
2.Copy By Manual Input;
3.Auto Create 1-16;
4.Copy By OBD;
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 — Introduction
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K — MX-Sensor Programming
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K Specifications:
Operating System Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat Processor Cortex-A9 processor (1.6 GHz) Memory 1GB RAM DDR3 & 64GB ROM Display 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution Connectivity Mini USB 2.0;USB 2.0;Wi-Fi;HDMI Type A;Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB); Sensors Light sensor for brightness auto adjust Audio input/output Input: N/A;Output: Beep; Power and Battery 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery;
Charges via 5 VDC power supply;
Tested Battery Life Around 7 hours of continuous use Battery Charging Input 5 V/1.5 A Power Consumption 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V Operating Temp -10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F) Storage Temp -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F) Operating Humidity 5% - 95% non-condensing Dimensions (W x H x D) 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”) Net Weight 15.6 g (Snap-in Sensor) Protocols ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code,
SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM,
ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN),
SAE J2610, GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol,
Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K Package Included:
- 1 x MaxiTPMS TS608 Main Unit
- 1 x MaxiVCI Mini
- 1 x USB Cable (for test) and Magnet
- 1 x USB Cable (for charging)
- 1 x USB External Power Adapter
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
- 4 x 433MHz MX-Sensors (rubber stem)
- 4 x 315MHz MX-Sensors (metal stem)
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 Kit FAQs
Q: To locate and solve TPMS issues, you need to complete the following steps:
- Use an Autel tool to activate sensors, read accompanying tire and sensor information and scan for trouble codes
- Depending on the detected TPMS code, repair or replace the damaged part/s. Codes may reference a faulty TPMS module, receiver, actuator, tire pressure sensor or circuit
- Clear trouble codes
- Relearn sensors after clearing codes
- Switch the ignition off and on again, start the engine, use the tool to scan the TPMS system to ensure the codes have been cleared and the TPMS light is off
- Drive your vehicle for 15 minutes to make sure the light does not display again
Q: How to use Autel TS608 to change the tire pressure placard value?
A: TS608, TS508 can reset tire pressure threshold. However, the ability to perform this function is dependent on the vehicle. Not all vehicles support this function.
Q: Sensors are properly mounted and have been successfully relearned to the vehicle. The TPMS light displays a few days later indicating “low pressure”. I activated the sensors and the tires read low pressure.
A: Please double check the valve stems of all sensors to ensure there is no air leak.
Q: Clamp-in sensors are properly mounted, but I have trouble dismounting the tires?
A: The tire will leak if the washer is not securely mounted against the outer rim. Using the positioning pin, tighten the screw-nut.
Q: I could not find the model year of my vehicle listed on the tool, so I selected a model year close to that of my vehicle. I programmed an Autel MX-Sensors to replace a broken sensor and attempted to activate the sensor as part of the described Relearn procedure, but I cannot relearn the sensor.
A: If your vehicle model is not supported on your Autel tool, please contact support for a suitable vehicle model year, if available.
Q: I cannot activate TPMS sensors.
- Ensure your tool has the latest software
- Ensure that the vehicle uses Direct TPMS
- Make sure you have selected the right model year
- The sensor may be damaged or its battery dead. In either case, the sensor will need to be replaced
- If more than one frequency type is listed for the vehicle, try both listings
- If your vehicle’s production month is on the border of two model year listings, try both listings
- A vehicle manufacturer might use different sensor manufacturers on the same model during the same production time, such as in this example, BMW 2 Series (VDO) 2014/03-2016/12 433MHz and BMW 2 Series (HUF) 2014/01-2014/12 433MHz. You may need to try both listings.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K Introduction (US Version).pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K Quick Guide V3.pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608K User Manual V2.1.pdf
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping & No Tax
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 3-5 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to ontact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.co.uk, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer