Autel MD808 Pro Full Systems OBD2 Diagnostic Tool
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro
Autel MD808 Pro can access ALL available modules(Full Systems) for the best diagnosis operations. Loaded with Oil Service Reset, Battery Registration and Reset, Parking Brake Pad Relearn after replacement, Steering Angle Sensor relearn and Diesel Particulate Filter regeneration functions and more.
Different Between Maxicheck Pro/MD808 Pro/MD806 Pro:
Comparison Maxicheck Pro MD808 Pro MD806 Pro Full Systems Diagnose √ √ Special Sevices √ √ √ One-Year Warranty √ √ √
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Service:
ABS Maintenance: The tool can read/erase codes, record live data, read ECU information, perform active test, and perform special function.
SAS(Steering Angle Sensor): Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
DPF(Diesel Particulate Filter): The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send your car to a main dealer. The tool will manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
Oil Reset Service: The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use. An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule. Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is changed prior to a service indicator being turned on, also reset the system.
Electronic Parking Brake: This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively.
BMS (Battery Management System): allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle, and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
Throttle Service: The engine better adjusts the idle speed, controls the injection quantity, and adjusts the shift point.
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Features:
- Powertrain System- Read / Test / Clear trouble codes all modules
- Body System - Read / Test / Clear trouble codes all modules
- Chassis System - Read / Test / Clear trouble codes all modules
- Info & Communication - Read / Test / Clear trouble codes all modules
- Auto VIN Detection
- Auto Scan all major systems
- Live Data to test individual systems
- Communicate with door modules, body controllers, electronic modules
- Support all OBDII protocols and 10 test modes including Freeze Frame, Enhanced Mode 6, Vehicle Info, I/M Readiness, On-Board Monitor and Component Tests
- Graph, record and playback freeze frame data
Support Multi Language : English and Spanish
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Specifications:
Processor: ARM® Thumb® Processor (400 MHz) Memory: 32MB, 166 MHz Display: 4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution Connectivity: Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB) Battery Charging Input : 5V/1.5A Power Consumption: 1.7 W Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F) Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F) Operating Humidity: 5%-95%non-condensing Dimensions (W x H x D): 202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”) Net Weight 313 g (0.69 lb.)
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Package list:
- 1x MaxiDiag MD808 Pro
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Main cable
- 1x Carry case
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Micro SD card
- 1x USB Cable
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro PR_07122017(US Only).pdf
Autel Maxidas Md808 Pro User Manual V1.2.pdf
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping & No Tax
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 3-5 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to ontact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.co.uk, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer
purchased this tool 3 months ago. so far so good. it’s a good diagnostic tool, but it will not work until you register it so make sure you have time to set it up before needing to use it. can access\perform many professional-level system checks, tests & diagnostics as well as all OBDII system functions on most domestic & foreign vehicles. Most importantly, it's affordable and updateable for free. love it
This is a great scanner that scans all modules on my VW. I even didn't know some of the systems it scanned. I used to want to buy MK808 which is also a full system scanner, but after researching, I found MK808 costs too much for the update, no mention to the higher price of the scanner itself, this MD808 pro is free to update the software lifetime. 5 stars
I do a lot of work on Mercedes-Benz cars and have my own copy of their Xentry/Star Diagnosis System that I use on them, but I also have kids with other brands of cars and my wife just bought a BMW, so I wanted something that would diagnose those other brands. I found that this Autel MD808 promised to diagnose “all” car brands, and the price was reasonable so I gave it a try. My first use for it was on one of the kid’s cars, a VW Passat. She was having an issue with not getting any hear in the cabin, so I connected the MD808 and immediately got an error on the temperature damper control serve. Sure enough, a quick inspection found the servo was not moving the damper. Next, I tried it on a Mercedes-Benz and found several errors, one indicating a bad coolant thermostat. I verified this with my Xentry tool and it showed the exact same errors. I actually noticed how similar the menu arrangement and nomenclature is between the MD808 and Xentry. I suspect the Autel programmers must have used Xentry as their basis. I have also successfully tried this on several other vehicles including a Ram truck, Hyundai Sonata and a Honda CRV. Note that this tool will not do any “coding” or “programming” of modules, so you can’t change any settings in the car, but it can read diagnostic trouble codes from all systems in all cars I have tries it with. It will also read and display live data, which can be useful to determine when a sensor or device goes “out of spec”. The exception to not doing any coding is that it will re-calibrate electronic parking brake systems, but I have not used that feature. Speaking of brakes, while it will pull codes from the Mercedes-Benz Sensotronic Brake System module, it will not disable it for service – you will need to use Xentry or some other tool to perform any brake work on cars with SBC. I do recommend this tool to anyone working with multiple makes of cars. Note that you can save some money by purchasing the unit WITHOUT the OBDII extension cable. I picked that version because I thought the longer cable might be nice to have, but honestly, the standard cable is plenty long.
Checked the MaxiDiag MD808 Pro scanner and i can say that it is an excellent scanner! The scanner is original. Registered on the official website without problems! The seller is very responsible and honest, i responded to my messages promptly-i advise you to buy from him!