Autel PowerScan PS100 Car Circuit Testers a Autel Electrical System Diagnosis Tool
The most revolutionary circuit tester tool--Autel PowerScan PS100
The most revolutionary circuit tester tool--Autel PowerScan PS100. Featuring AVOmeter, test light, built-in flashlight, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester and bad ground indicator, the PowerScan PS100 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to check circuitry in one single step. An absolute must for every technician looking for a fast and accurate solution to electrical system diagnostics.
PowerScan PS100 Circuit Tester Feature and Functions:
- Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
- Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
- With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
- Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
- Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
- Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
- Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes
- Circuit breaker protected
- Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
- Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment
- 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
PS100 Circuit Tester Specifications
Display TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi) Operating Temperature 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F) External Power 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery Length\Width\Height 126mm(4.96”)\46.5mm(1.83”)\35mm(1.38”) NW 0.105kg (0.23lb),GW: 0.726 kg(1.6lb)
PS100 Work Mode:
There are four modes to diagnose the electrical systems, which can be accessed by depressing the Mode Button and cycling through each one.
While the tool in this mode, contact the probe tip to a circuit, then the LCD display will read the DC voltage with a resolution of 0.1 volt.
While the tool in this mode, contact the probe tip to a circuit, then the LCD display will read the Max. voltage, the Min. voltage, frequency and duty cycle.
While the tool in this mode, contact the probe tip to a circuit, then the LCD display will read the resistance between the tip and auxiliary ground lead.
While the tool in this mode, just do a quick press of the mode button to toggle the tone on or off. While quickly pressing (a quick press and release) the mode button, if a short high beep is heard, this means the audio tone is turned on. If a short low beep is heard, the audio tone is turned off.
This function is invaluable when working in bright areas where LED illumination alone is not sufficient. The audio feature may be disengaged when desired, such as for applications where the tool will be connected to circuits for long periods of time and the audio could become annoying.
Why Buy Autel PS100
Autel PowerScan PS100 is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6- to 30-volt vehicle electrical systems. After a simple hook-up of the tool to the vehicle's battery, you can:
- Determine at a glance if a circuit is positive, negative, or open without having to reconnect clips from one battery pole to another.
- Test for continuity with its built-in auxiliary ground lead.
- By depressing the power switch, conduct a positive or negative battery current to the probe tip for testing the function of an electrical component without the use of jumper wires.
- Test for poor ground contacts instantly without performing voltage drop tests. The tool is also short-circuit protected; its internal circuit breaker will trip if it becomes overloaded.
- Follow and locate short circuits without wasting fuses. The tool's long cable allows you to test along the entire length of the vehicle without constantly searching for suitable vehicle grounds.
Autel PowerScan PS100 Package including:
- 1 × PowerScan PS100
- 1 × Rugged blow molded case
- 1 × 20ft. extension cable1 × Probe tip
- 1 × Battery hookup clips
- 1 × Cigarette lighter adapter
- 1 × User's Manual
NOTE: PLEASE KINDLY PROVIDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN SHIPPING ADDRESS, OTHERWISE WE CAN NOT SHIP THE ITEM. Thank you very much!
How is my package delivered?
We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS etc. Because we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada etc. But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
You can check the shipping address in this website
If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.