Enter code "sensor" at checkout to get £30 off (Buy 8 or more at a time.)Learn More>>
Autel MX Sensor
Autel MX-Sensor combines both 315MHz + 433MHz frequencies into one TPMS sensor with 98% vehicle coverage. The exclusive MX-Sensor patented PRESS release valve stem design, allows rubber and metal valve stems to freely interchange by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting. Built to match or exceed OEM sensors in frequency strength and durability, MX-Sensors are 100% ID clone-able with no relearn required and offer latest model vehicle coverage because they quickly update during installation with an Autel wireless programming tool.
Why Choose Autel MX 2-in-1 Sensor
- 2-in-1 Dual Frequency - This tire pressure monitoring sensor (for TPMS) has been manufactured to combine both 315 MHz and 433 MHz applications in one sensor to greatly simplify users’ inventory management and lower the investment as well as sales loss. And it is built to perform like OE sensors in terms of signal, durability and functionality
- 98% Vehicle Coverage - Autel MX-Sensor 2 In 1 (315MHz + 433MHz) Screw-In OE-Level Programmable Sensor is smart and efficient,supporting up to 99% of the US and Canadian vehicles.The programmable universal sensors solution that covers over 98% of all OE sensors on the market will greatly simplify your inventory management and lower investment and sales loss
- Easy to Use - The maximum sensor signal strength allows sensors to be easily programmed wirelessly even when they have already been mounted to the wheel. Moreover, the unique screw release valve design makes the manual sensor replacement much easier
- Solid & Durable - It is equipped with an automotive-grade battery to meet severe weather conditions with long service life for over 5 years.Its high-precision air valve is able to prevent air leakage. The high-quality housing can withstand cold, hot and resistance corrosion
Autel MX 1-Sensor Powerful Functions
Greatly reduce sensor inventory investment with the Autel MX-Sensor 1-Sensor solution providing 98% vehicle coverage. The easy to use exclusive PRESS release valve design, reduces tire and wheel service time to increase profits. With both rubber and metal accessory valves available, easily choose the preferred valve stem to minimize installation time and provide a quick and simple assembly.
98% Vehicle Coverage Limited 1-SKU Inventory
An easy to use and cost effective necessity for any shop performing TPMS repairs, ;Autel MX-Sensor 1-Sensor inventory solution with 98% vehicle coverage eliminates the need for distributors to carry the hundreds of sensors to fulfill shop orders. On the shop level, needing only 1-Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle means lower repair cost and higher install efficiency.
Superior Battery Reliability Lower Sensor Weight
With the highest quality materials and advanced TPMS technology, AUTEL 1-Sensor provides superior battery life and reliability, to match OE sensor battery performance. The 1-Sensor body weighs only 12g, making it significantly lighter than most sensors in the market, which ensures better sensor stability and performance.
Exclusive Press Release Interchangeable Valve Stems
The patented press release valve design allows interchangeable rubber and metal valves to be easily replaced in the same sensor head by hand, with no valve fitting tool required. Simply click in and press out. Installing TPMS sensors has never been so easy.
Maximum Signal Strength Wireless Programming
The extraordinary sensor signal strength allows AUTEL 1-Sensor to be easily programmed wirelessly even when the sensors have already been mounted to the wheel. And with strong signal strength, now up to 16 sensors can be programmed in one session with AUTEL latest TPMS tools. AUTEL MX-Sensor is 100% clone-able. No relearn is required when the MX-Sensor is cloned with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
Sae Tested Certified Strict Quality Control
Autel high-quality MX-Sensor is tested and certified to meet SAE industry standard J1205 / J1206 testing. AUTEL guarantees MX-Sensor are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever option comes first. Each Autel MX-Sensor has a series number for assuring quality control. The series number is imprinted on the sensor or can be read with Autel TPMS tools. With the series number, Autel can track the sensor quality from our factory manufacturing to ensure only the highest quality parts are installed.
How to Install Autel MX-Sensor 1 Sensor?
- Loose the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire.
- Dismount the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to discount the head.
- Dismount the sensor: With a screwdriver remove the fastening screw and sensor from the Valve stem, then loosen the nut and remove the valve.
- Mount sensor and valve: Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 Nm with the help of the positioning pin. Assemble the sensor body against the rim and tighten the screw.
- Mount the tire: Place the tire on the rim, making sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
Autel MX-Sensor Introduction
Autel MX-Sensor 1 Sensor Specifications
Battery Life: ≥5 years Operating Temperature: -40°C – 125°C Storage Temperature: -40°C t – 125°C Operating Humidity: ≤90% Operating Frequency: 315 MHz~433MHz Max. Pressure range: 800 kPa Temperature Reading Range: -40°C – 125°C Temperature Reading Accuracy: ±5°C G Sensor Reading Accuracy: ±15% Transmission Power: 5-8dBm Battery: 3.0 V Operating Temp.: -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F) Storage Temp.: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F) Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 42.4*24.1*16.0 mm Weight 12 g
Autel MX-Sensor 1 Sensor Package List:
- 1x Main Unit
- 1x User Manual
Autel MX-Sensor — Introduction
Autel MX-Sensor 1-Sensor — Introduction
Autel 1-Sensor Programming Methods
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 — MX-Sensor Programming
Benefits of Updating Your Tool to Latest
- Tool Software/Function Upgrades: Get the latest features and functions as they roll out from Autel
- Latest Vehicle Coverage: Service all the latest makes and models supported by Autel
How do we process your update service?
- After checkout, please send us your S/N and we will authorize your scanner within 24 hours.
- After authorizing, we will send you an notification and you will be able to renew your device online.
Please note: This update is very easy to operate, no shipping needed
Why buy update service from us?
We are Autel Authorized Dealer, we offer better price than others.
Product Model Our Update Price Market Update Price Maxisys Ultra 990 1230 Shop Now MS919 757 940 Shop Now MS909 757 940 Shop Now Maxisys Elite 757 940 Shop Now Maxisys CV 757 940 Shop Now MK908P 757 940 Shop Now MK908 523 650 Shop Now MS908P 757 940 Shop Now MS908S Pro 757 940 Shop Now MS908/ MS908S 523 650 Shop Now MS906TS 464 577 Shop Now MK906BT 406 504 Shop Now MS906BT 406 504 Shop Now MK906 289 359 Shop Now MS906 289 359 Shop Now Maxisys Mini MS905 560 695 Shop Now DS808TS 350 435 Shop Now DS808 204 254 Shop Now DS808K 204 254 Shop Now MP808/ MP808K 204 254 Shop Now MK808BT 88 109 Shop Now MK808 100 124.5 Shop Now MX808TS 172 214 Shop Now MX808 73 90 Shop Now IM608/IM600 523 635 Shop Now IM508/IM100 204 254 Shop Now TS608 172 214 Shop Now TS608 Pre 172 214 Shop Now
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping & No Tax
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 3-5 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to ontact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.co.uk, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer
autel mx sensors
always buy my sensors off these guys.excellent service and cheapest price in the uk at the moment.
Easy to program, cloneable
Added these to a winter tire set on 2013 Subaru WRX. I got the sensor IDs from my current wheels using the MaxiTPMS Pad. I was able to get the IDs with tires and TPMS sensors still installed, just need to put tool inside wheel close to the sensors and drain the air in the tire. This allows the sensors to "wake up". Programming the new sensors using the retreived IDs was super easy with the Maxi tool and now I can swap tires at home with no TPMS errors anytime I want.
Great service. Simple and easy
Never used obdprice before but will certainly use in the future. Ordered a set of tpms sensors and saved almost 30% on them against the cheapest other retailers. We are a garage so this makes a big difference on price to us and our customers.
Not used them yet but they should work okay
Has to be cloned/programmed with serial number and frequency.
I bought the Autel TPMS MaxiPAD (did they panel-test the name?) while all 5 sensors on my 2009 Highlander were working and recorded the sensor ID numbers of the old sensors in the wheels. A year later the first sensor failed, and I bought 5 replacements here. At first they wouldn't program with just the sensor ID number, and cloning them from a good sensor failed too. I updated the PC software and the PAD firmware and then everything worked. I kept the sensors as far separated as possible to avoid reading and writing the wrong ones. My tires were too new to replace, so I had a tire shop replace the five cloned sensors for fifty bucks. Before that I tried to do one myself using YouTube instructions, but I couldn't come close to generating the force need to access the rim form the inside. Anyway, 5/5 new sensors worked after replacement. If Costco will really do the whole job for sixty bucks a wheel, that's a better deal for most people, but I saved some money and had some fun. BTW, if the sensors are dead and you don't have the ID numbers, they are printed on the old sensor bodies, and you can program these Autel sensors after they're installed.