ETA: 3-5 Days
Autel AutoLink AL619
The ABS/SRS + CAN OBDII diagnostic tool, Autel AL619 is built to help you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS / SRS warning light is on. Featuring ABS/SRS system diagnosis, TFT color display, built-in speaker, troubleshooter code tips, the tool is truly ultimate in power and affordability.
Why Choose Autel AutoLink AL619?
ABS/SRS Diagnosis - Autel AutoLink AL619 carscanner can read/erase ABS/SRS fault codes on sedans and light trucks, and show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in graph to locate fault causes and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights.
Note: ABS SRS Scan does NOT work on vehicles after 2015, and functions are not universal.👉Contact us👈
- ALL 10 Modes Of OBD2 Test & More - The AL619 OBD2 scanner can access Powertrain Control Module and perform ALL 10 modes of OBD2 tests on vehicles to check emission related conditions
- Live Data and Freeze Frame Data - Autel obd2 diagnostic tool allows you to view the live PID (parameter identification data) data of vehicle’s computer module(s) in text, graph to check the status of various sensors. And Freeze Frame Data enables you to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected.
- DTC Lookup Feature - AL619 features comparably user-friendly DTC Lookup Function which enables you to retrieve the definitions of any error codes from the large database of AL619
- Unmatched Vehicle Coverage - Autolink AL619 car diagnostic scanner supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and is compatible with all OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles(sedans, SUVs and light trucks) post 1996 in US, post 2000 for EU-based and Asian cars.
Autel Autolink AL619 Main Features
- Read and clear OBD codes on all post 1996 domestic, post 2006 European and post 2009 Asian vehicles.
- Retrieve and clear codes in Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Retrieve and clear codes in Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads, stores, and playback live PCM data stream
- Views freeze frame data
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN,CIN and CVN)
- TF memory card for data backup and software update
- Retrieves generic (P0, U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P2, P3, and U1) and pending codes,vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN) and DTC lookup
AutoLink AL619 Functions
ABS/SRS diagnostic function
The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicle’s ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas withinthe systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on.
Turn Off Check Engine Light (MIL)
Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
Display DTC Definition on the TFT Color Screen
The DTC Lookup function allows user to search definitions of DTC stored in built-in DTC library. For manufacturer specific codes, you need to select a vehicle make on an additional screen to look for DTC definitions.
The Component Test function allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. The scan tool itself does not perform the leak test, but commands the vehicle's on-board computer to start the test.
Print and Update
The Print Data function allows printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports by connecting the scan tool to a PC or laptop with the USB cable supplied.
Autolink AutoLink AL619 Supports
AL619 Support Vehicle: ACURA, AUDI, AUFord, Holden, BENTLEY, BENZ, BMW, BUGATTI, CHRYSLER, EUFORD, FORD, GM, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, KIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, MAYBACH, MAZDA, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PORSCHE, SAAB, SCION, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SPRINTER, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW.
AL619 Support language: The default language of AL619 is English, and currently supports four languages: English, French, German, and Spanish. Please refer to the user manual for the modification method.
Autel AutoLink AL619 Detail Display
Autel Autolink AL619 Specification
- Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
- Storage Temp.: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
- Power: power provided via vehicle battery
- LxWxH: 199 mm (7.83”)\104.5 mm (4.11”)\37.5 mm (1.48”)
Autel Autolink AL619 Package List
- 1pc x Autel AL619
- 1pc x OBD II Cable
- 1pc x USB Cable
- 1pc x Carry Bag
- 1pc x User Manual
- 1pc x CD
- 1pc x TF Card
- ABS/SRS Diagnosis - Autel AutoLink AL619 carscanner can read/erase ABS/SRS fault codes on sedans and light trucks, and show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in graph to locate fault causes and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights.
Benefits of Updating Your Tool to Latest
- Tool Software/Function Upgrades: Get the latest features and functions as they roll out from Autel
- Latest Vehicle Coverage: Service all the latest makes and models supported by Autel
How do we process your update service?
- After checkout, please send us your S/N and we will authorize your scanner within 24 hours.
- After authorizing, we will send you an notification and you will be able to renew your device online.
Please note: This update is very easy to operate, no shipping needed
Why buy update service from us?
We are Autel Authorized Dealer, we offer better price than others.
Product Model Our Update Price Market Update Price Maxisys Ultra 1099 1349 Shop Now MS919 899 940 Shop Now MS909 825 940 Shop Now Maxisys Elite II/Elite 799 940 Shop Now Maxisys CV 899 940 Shop Now MK908P 825 940 Shop Now MK908 575 650 Shop Now MS908P 829 940 Shop Now MS908S Pro 829 940 Shop Now MS908/ MS908S 575 650 Shop Now MK906 Pro-TS 349 577 Shop Now MK906BT 349 504 Shop Now MK906 Pro 299 504 Shop Now MS906 Pro-TS 459 679 Shop Now MS906 Pro 299 359 Shop Now MS906BT 349 479 Shop Now MS906S 269 359 Shop Now MS906 319 359 Shop Now Maxisys Mini MS905 560 695 Shop Now DS808TS 350 435 Shop Now DS808 204 254 Shop Now DS808K 204 254 Shop Now DS708 459 650 Shop Now MP808TS 385 495 Shop Now MP808BT 239 359 Shop Now MP808/ MP808K 225 254 Shop Now MK808TS 169 249 Shop Now MK808BT 97 109 Shop Now MK808 79 124.5 Shop Now MX808TS 172 214 Shop Now MX808 73 90 Shop Now IM608 Pro 549 635 Shop Now IM608/IM600 523 635 Shop Now IM508/IM100 229 254 Shop Now TS608 172 214 Shop Now TS608 Pre 172 214 Shop Now
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping & No Tax
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated Europe Bermen, Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 3-5 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to ontact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy[keywords]obdprice shipping policy, obdprice shipping, obdpriceuk ship
Obdprice.co.uk is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
Brilliant piece of kit
Managed to reset my airbag light with no issues. Great instructions that are easy to read. Comes in a well made carry case.
Diagnosed the abs issue in 2 mins, easy to use
A must have
This is something I would recommend any and everyone to own.. if you have a check engine light come on in your vehicle you can “EASILY” get what code it is showing and know where to start. I am extremely pleased with this purchase and that’s why I gave it 4 stars
Functions as advertised
I've been wanting to get an OBD II scanner for a while and I've been trying to do a good job to vet out the numerous options available. I picked this one due to price and reviews and I've only used it once. So far so good. My car's check engine light was on and I was able to pull the codes and the car is in the shop for some warranty work. I didn't clear the codes which is something I would have done but didn't this time around.
Great product value and functionality
I had spent a few days looking for an OBD2 scanner that includes ABS and SRS functions and came across the Autel AL619. Upon receiving I didn’t waste any time and plugged it right into my vehicle and I couldn’t be happier. The construction feels extremely sturdy and the user friendliness is a huge plus - Pretty much a plug and play device. I love the live monitoring function which allows me to see my vehicle details in real time. The included memory card is also a huge benefit and saves you a few more dollars on top. I wanted this device mainly for the SRS function and it operates in the same manner as the OBD2 scan so I received immediate results on my indicator light and was able to clear it promptly. Would definitely recommend to anyone that wants an affordable device with all the functions of a more expensive unit. Great buy - no questions.