Autel AutoLink AL519 OBD2 Scanner | Enhanced Mode 6 Check Engine Code Reader | One-Click Smog Check | DTC Breaker | Upgraded Ver. of AL319
Autel AutoLink AL519
Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII / CAN Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, AL519 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster.
Why Choose Autel AutoLink AL519?
- All 10 Modes of OBDII Tests - Autel AL519 OBDII scanner can perform all 10 modes of OBDII tests for complete OBD2 diagnosis, including read codes, erase codes, view live data, patented one-click smog check, freeze frame data, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, component test, view vehicle information, module present.
- Works on 99% Vehicles - AutoLink AL519 car diagnostic tool supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and can work on almost all OBDII compliant vehicls- post 1996 for cars sold in the U.S., post 2006 for EU-based and post 2009 for Asia-based cars.
- Quick DTC Definition Lookup - AL519 auto diagnostic scanner comes with DTC Lookup and DTC Breaker features showing you the definitions and descriptions of the DTCs in no time!
- Turn off Check Engine Light(MILs) - Autel AL519 check engine code reader offers complete OBDII diagnostics from pulling DTCs, read live data stream of various sensors, capture freeze frame data to show how the issue happened, to even perform On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6)
- Patented One-Click Smog Check & User Friendly Design - Autel AL519 Code Reader engine analyzer features patented I/M One-Click Readiness key for quick State Emissions readiness check(smog check) and drive cycle verification. Coming with TFT color display to show DTC definitions more clearly.
Autel AutoLink AL519 Main Features
- Works on All 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
- Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM data stream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Graphs data (1996 and newer vehicles)
- Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions
- Internet updateable and upgradeable
Autel AutoLink AL519 Complete 10 Modes of OBDII Tests
AL519 engine fault code reader can access the powertrain module to pull generic codes(P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific codes((P1, P3, and U1) and pending codes to pinpoint the fault locations that lights up the check engine light. Reading codes can be done with key on engine off or with key on engine running depending on the specific vehicle it’s testing.
Erase the DTCs when proper fix needed has been done and the fault is not longer present. Erasing the fault codes may allow the auto scanner to delete not only the codes from the vehicle’s on-board computer, but also “Freeze Frame” data and manufacturer specific enhanced data.
Live Data functions allows you to view the live PID(parameter identification data) data of vehicle’s computer module(s) in text, graph to check the status of various sensors. It also enables you to record manually or automatically 5 frames of live data before and several frames after a trigger event like when a DTC is set and for later data playback and review.
Freeze Frame Data
Freeze Frame Data allows you to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected The parameters may include engine speed (RPM), engine coolant temperature (ECT), or vehicle speed sensor (VSS) etc. These information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to be duplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
I/M Readiness Check(Smog Check)
AL519 car diagnostic scanner features patented One-Click I/M readiness Status Key to check the operations of the Emission System and to make sure your vehicle is ready for the annual State Emissions Readiness Check(Smog Check).
Turn Off Check Engine Light(MIL)
Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII Code Reader is an enhanced car engine scanner that enables technicians, used car dealers, weekend mechanics or DIYers to check engine related fault codes, understand the definitions of the DTCs with the DTC Lookup & DTC Breaker feature, view live sensors data stream and perform various monitor tests to figure out why the check engine light(MIL) is on and be able to fix the car problems and turn off the check engine light(MIL).
DTC Lookup & Code Breaker for Accurate & Efficient Diagnosis
AL519 OBD2 scan tool offers DTC Lookup & Code Breaker features to provide descriptions of DTCs and helpful tips to deal with DTCs. It is useful for technicians to find the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time. No more guesswork or googling only find yourself being confused by the contradictory search results.
Live Data Viewing, Graphing, Recording, Playback & Printing
Autel AL519 car engine scan tool offers technicians and DIYers complete options for auto diagnostic data processing, including viewing live data stream of multiple sensors in text or graph, record the data for later review and print it out via PC to share it with customers or mechanics.
O2 Monitor Test
The O2 Monitor Test function allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer. These tests are not on-demand tests and they are done automatically with test results saved in the on-board computer's memory.
Turn off Check Engine Light(MIL)
AL519 check engine code reader offers complete OBDII diagnostics from pulling DTCs, read live data stream of various sensors, capture freeze frame data to show how the issue happened, to even perform On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6), O2 Monitor test, and Component Test to check misfire and fuel system to locate bad O2 sensors and figure out the root cause of the Check Engine Light (CEL) and help you turn it off in the most efficient way.
Autel AutoLink AL519 Functions
I/M Readiness Key
One-Click I/M Readiness Key
Turns off Check Engine
DTC Look up
Review Data Function
Internet Update & Print Data
AutoLink AL519 Only 4 Steps to Change Language.
- Step 1: Install the software on your desktop and open it
- Step 2: Open the software and plug the AL519 USB connector into the computer, then open AL519 “Setup” →”Language”
- Step 3: Select the machine model on the left and then select the file package you want, first update the “Udate Program”
Next update the “Update DTC”, the same steps, please refer to bellow image:
Step 4: After the above steps are completed, pull out AL519 and plug it in the computer again.
Then repeat the second and the third steps. Finally, it is done.
Note:If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Autel AutoLink AL519 Specifications
Display TFT color display: (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Autel AutoLink AL519 Detail Display
Autel AutoLink AL519 Package List:
- 1 x AutoLink AL519
- 1 x User's manual
- 1 x CD
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x OBDII Cable
- 1 x Carry case
Some Information You Wish You Know Before Buying
Q: Is your company an authorized dealer of Autel?
A: Yes, we are an official authorized online reseller of Autel. You can enter the Autel official website www.autel.com, click "where to buy" in the menu bar, and then select "online", the first "AO Jia Si" is our company.
Q: If I buy a product, where will it be shipped from? Do I need to pay any other fees?
A: We have UK, France, Germany, Spain and other warehouses in Europe. If you are located in the UK, the products will be dispatched from the UK warehouse, the logistics time is 3-5 days, and the delivery company is Royal Mail/Yodel. Free shipping, you don't need to pay other fees.
Q: When does the one-year free upgrade start to count? Will normal use be affected if I do not purchase the upgrade service after one year?
A: The one-year free upgrade service for each device starts when you register and log in to your account, and you can check the expiration time in the settings. After one year, if you do not continue to purchase the upgrade service, it will not affect your normal use, but you will not be able to update the latest upgraded functions.
Q: How can I make sure the product will work properly in my vehicle? If something goes wrong, can I return it?
A: Our products can be used on any OBD2 compliant vehicle, with the difference that partial reset services and advanced features are only available on some brands of vehicles. So, to ensure your shopping experience, please send the VIN of your vehicle and your needs to our mailbox, we will reply you within one working day.
We guarantee 30 days no reason to refund, if it is not due to quality problems, you need to pay for the postage.
Autel AutoLink AL519 Display:
Autel AutoLink AL519 User Manual V2.00.pdf
Autel AutoLink AL519_EN_FR_ES_V4.34_V7.18.zip
Autel AutoLink AL519_EN_SE_Update_Pack（V1.00_V1.01）.zip
Question: Does the AL519 match my vehicle and can do what I want to achieve?
Answer: Autel AutoLink AL519 works on most 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
Question: How should I upgrade my handheld tool?
Answer: The specific steps can be viewed by clicking the Youtube video link below.
Failed Update Resolution: How To Unbrick Your Autel Handheld Tool
Question: What should I do if I receive the device and feel unsatisfied or not meeting my needs?
Answer: When you encounter any problems, you can contact us at any time. Even if you have logged in to your account, after using the device and feel that it cannot meet your needs, we guarantee a 30-day refund without quality problems
Benefits of Updating Your Tool to Latest
- Tool Software/Function Upgrades: Get the latest features and functions as they roll out from Autel
- Latest Vehicle Coverage: Service all the latest makes and models supported by Autel
How do we process your update service?
- After checkout, please send us your S/N and we will authorize your scanner within 24 hours.
- After authorizing, we will send you an notification and you will be able to renew your device online.
Please note: This update is very easy to operate, no shipping needed
Why buy update service from us?
We are Autel Authorized Dealer, we offer better price than others.
Product Model Our Update Price Market Update Price Maxisys Ultra 990 1230 Shop Now MS919 757 940 Shop Now MS909 757 940 Shop Now Maxisys Elite 757 940 Shop Now Maxisys CV 757 940 Shop Now MK908P 757 940 Shop Now MK908 523 650 Shop Now MS908P 757 940 Shop Now MS908S Pro 757 940 Shop Now MS908/ MS908S 523 650 Shop Now MS906TS 464 577 Shop Now MK906BT 406 504 Shop Now MS906BT 406 504 Shop Now MK906 289 359 Shop Now MS906 289 359 Shop Now Maxisys Mini MS905 560 695 Shop Now DS808TS 350 435 Shop Now DS808 204 254 Shop Now DS808K 204 254 Shop Now MP808/ MP808K 204 254 Shop Now MK808BT 88 109 Shop Now MK808 100 124.5 Shop Now MX808TS 172 214 Shop Now MX808 73 90 Shop Now IM608/IM600 523 635 Shop Now IM508/IM100 204 254 Shop Now TS608 172 214 Shop Now TS608 Pre 172 214 Shop Now
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping & No Tax
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 3-5 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to ontact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.co.uk, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer
Doesn't really lag and displays live OBD data pretty quickly once you scan it
The scanner works really well. Doesn't really lag and displays live OBD data pretty quickly once you scan it. I used this scanner to diagnose a bad O2 sensor. I really enjoy how the scanner can show you readiness monitors (for DEQ testing) and lays it out in a simple to understand manner. I am a professional mechanic and use this scanner daily as a "quick check".
5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than expected!
I've used this on 6 different cars in a week's time and can't complain. The display is bright and legible, controls are self explanatory if you've used a scanner before, and the quality is obvious once you unzip the case. I'd say it was money well spent since I've wanted for a while. Of the 6 cars I used this with, all codes were found (a lot more than expected) and easily taken care of before clearing. I did read the manual before using it in case you're wondering. It does give detailed information on all the vehicle modules it links to while scanning. The rest is mainly a beginner intro on use. It reads the codes and gives a good description of the probable fault. I read a review where they thought the case felt like cheap plastic and can't disagree more. The outer "sleeve" is a little loose to absorb impact in a fall. I tested this inadvertently...lol. It survived without a scuff. The zippered nylon case adds another layer of protection when not in use. It also has a Velcro pouch inside for the OBD-II interface cable, software CD, and USB to mini USB cable. I would highly recommend this over any scanner you can pick up at the local parts store. You're not going to get a color display that large at this price point!
Mr nissanka don
I like it very good
Great bit of kit!
Ideal tool. I have already saved £100s. Simple to use and very accurate.
This product is one of the best auto scan tools that I have ever used and well worth the price.
This product is one of the best auto scan tools that I have ever used and well worth the price. My check engine light was illuminated on my pickup and the Autel Tool read the codes and provided information as to what was wrong. The dealership read the same codes and confirmed that the problems were exactly what the Autel AL519 had indicated. After I repaired my truck, my daughter drove it down the road as I ran a complete analyses on my truck's performance. I could not believe all the information the tool provided. Buy It!