[NEW]Autel Maxisys Elite II--(2021 ELITE II Upgraded of MK908P) Advanced J2534 ECU Programming
Autel Maxisys Elite II
The 2021 AUTEL MaxiSys Elite II has gathered all of the most advanced official upgrades on both software and hardware. The perfect match of updated software and hardware brings you a unique experience that you may never had.
Why Buy Autel Maxisys Elite II?
- No IP Limited - You can use Autel Elite II worldwide
- Worldwide Vehicle Coverage - Elite II has better newer vehicle coverage. It can work on over 80+ American, European and Asian vehicles, mostly up to 2018, 2019 and for some up to 2021.
- Easy to use - Simple and intuitive software navigation and In-time Software operation guidance
- Bluetooth connection - With a wider range of use and a more stable connection
- Upgrade Version for Maxisys Elite - Compared with the elite generation, elite ii has made all-round upgrades in hardware, with an eight-core processor, a clearer screen, a higher-pixel camera. In terms of software, a remote housekeeper has been added, which can solve your problems remotely and a battery detection module has been added.
- 36+ Service Functions - It has 36 service functions options, mainly including Oil Reset, EPB service, TPMS ID Relearn, ABS Auto Bleed, SAS Calibration , DPF Regeneration and more
- Powerful Functions - Elite II Supports ECU Coding & Programming and Bi-Directional Control. Solving almost all of your problems
- Professional Costumer Services - Respond and solve your problems within 8 hours
- No More Cost - it has already saved you hundreds in trips to the mechanic for diagnostics and resets
Autel Maxisys Elite II Features:
- Vehicle coverage: Elite II has full OBD2 coverage, the best possible coverage of OE-Level diagnosis on over 80 American, European and Asian vehicles and also coverage for some OBDI vehicles with 9 OBDI adapters included: Chrysler-16, Nissan-14, BMW-20, Kia-20, Honda-3, GM/Daewoo-12, Benz-38, Hyundai-12+16, VW/Audi-2+2.
- Generic OBD II operations for retrieving OBD2 vehicle diagnostic information
- Read Codes: displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module
- Erase Codes: erases DTC records and other data from the ECM
- Live Data: retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU
- USB or Bluetooth Connection: With the VCI dongle, data transmission between the vehicle and the Bluetooth Diagnostic Scan Tool Elite II could be either through the USB cable or the Bluetooth VCI
- Fast Wireless Connection: Available Range Up to 230m. Elite II comes with both dual band 802.11n Wi-Fi technology and long range Blue-tooth connectivity that provides its users with an ultra-fast Vehicle Communication Interface. You don’t have to wait. Just plug it into the OBD-II dashboard and it will diagnose within seconds
- Muti-Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian
- AutoVIN Technology: advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles, in one touch. Autel Elite II displays the data in the form of text, graph, analog and digital gauge for efficient analysis
- Warranty & Update: 1 Year warranty for any possible quality problems and 1 Year free updates online
- Notice: Please close the anti-virus software in your PC when updating the device
Autel MaxiSys Elite II Full Systems Diagnosis & Services:
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new MaxiSys Elite II. Now you can easily do functions like:
- Oil Reset: Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- EPB: Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- SAS: Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- DPF: Regeneration of diesel particulate filter
- Brake Bleed: ABS Brake Bleeding
- IMMO: Disable any lost keys and add new keys. *ONLY for vehicles with low-grade anti-theft systems. Compatible with GM, Ford, Toyota, Honda and other 56 brands or models.
- TPMS: Battery registration and reset
- Seat Calibration: Calibrate the memory in replaced or repaired seats
- Airbag Reset: Resets the airbag data to clear the airbag collision fault indicator
- A/F Reset: Set or learn Air/Fuel ratio parameters
- Gearbox Reset: Help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality
- Suspension Reset: Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration
- BMS: Battery registration and reset
Difference Between Elite II and Elite:
Comparison Elite II Elite Software Full Systems Diagnose √ √ Special Services √ √ One-Year Warranty √ √ Bluetooth connection √ √ Bi-directional Control √ √ ECU Coding √ √ ECU Programming √ √ supporting protocol J2534 Hardware Processor Samsung Exynos 8895 eight-core (4*M2 2.3G + 4*A53 1.7G) Nvidia T40S (4*A15 1.8G) EMMC 128G 64G DDR 4GB 2GB Android system 7.0 4.4 Touchscreen 9.7-inch 9.7-inch Camera 5M/16M 2M/8M GPS Service √ Battery Capacity 3.7 V/15400 mAh 3.7 V/15400 mAh
Autel MaxiSys Elite II Advanced Functions:
Autel MaxiSys Elite II ECU Coding--Autel Elite II professional auto scanner comes with advanced ECU coding function. ECU Coding allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or coding. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU coding, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
Coding functions are usually used by advanced specialists. Coding is conditionally divided into two types
- Autel Elite II Bi-directional Control & Active Test--Elite II automotive diagnostic scanner comes with bi-directional control capability to perform active tests to determine the integrity of a system or parts like ABS, window, door, roof, by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay.
- Note: Available tests vary depending on the manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. To check compatibility with your vehicle, please refer to Autel website or consult us directly.
Autel MaxiSys Elite II Add-On Functions:
MaxiSys Elite II is a diagnostic scanner with various interfaces that can access to more Add-on like Inspection Camera, HDMI Projector, Phone, PC, USB Memory Stock, Headset, Oscilloscope, Extend SD Card etc.
- Elite II connects to a MV108 / MV105 inspection camera and turns into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
- Elite II works with Autel MP408 oscilloscope providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivalled hardware specs, is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles.
Autel MaxiSys Elite II Vehicle Coverage
- For Asian: Acura, Daihatsu, Hyundai, Infinity, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Toyota, Mahindra, Proton, Dawoo, Honda, Hyundai CV, Isuzu, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Samsung, SsangYong, Suzuki, Fuso, Perodua, Tata
- For European: VW, Abarth, Aston Martin, MINI, Sprinster, SKODA, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Porsche, SAAB, Vauxhall, Seat, Bugatti, Audi, BMW, Alfa, Benz, Maybach, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Peugeot, Renault, Smart, Volvo, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, VW CV, Dacia, LT3
- For USA: Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, JEEP
Autel MaxiSys Elite II Specifications:
Operating System: Android™ 7.0, KitKat Processor: Samsung Exynos 8895 eight-core (4*M2 2.3G + 4*A53 1.7G) Memory: 4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory Display: 9.7-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolutions Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0 Wireless BT V2.1+EDR Class1, HDMI 1.4a SD Card (support up to 32 GB) Camera (rear): Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel AF with Flashlight Sensors; Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS) Audio Input/Output: Microphone • Single Speaker • 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack Power and Battery: 15400 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
Input Voltage: 12 V (9-35 V) Power Consumption: 6.5W
Operating Temp.: -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F) Storage Temp.: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F) Dimensions (W x H x D): 312mm (12.28”) x 208mm (8.18”) x 36mm (1.41”) Weight 1.48kg (3.26 lb)
Autel MaxiSys Elite II Package List:
- 1x Maxisys Elite II main unit
- 1x Bluetooth diagnostic interface
- 1x AC/DC adapter (12V)
- 1x Adapter for Benz-14 (Europe Only)
- 1x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
- 1x User manual
- 1x Carrying case
- 1x Quick reference guide
- 1x Lighter fuse
- 1x Main cable
- 1x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- 1x Adapter for Audi-2+2
- 1x Adapter for BMW-20
- 1x Adapter for Benz-38
- 1x Adapter for Kia-20
- 1x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- 1x Adapter for Nissan-14
- 1x Adapter for Honda-3
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x Cigarette lighter
- 1x Soft cloth
- 1x Packing list
- 1x Mini USB cable
Autel MaxiSys Elite II FAQs:
Q: What's difference between Autel Maxisys Elite II and Elite ?
A: The main difference between Elite II diagnostic scan tool and Autel Maxisys elite is that elite has better hardware and it comes with J2534 programmer to perform online programming for BMW and Benz. However, Elite II can also perform BMW and Benz programming when its connected to J2534 programmer.
Q: Can you access software like all data and michelle on demand?
A: if you have internet connection and are a member to those then yes you can it is just like a tablet
Q: Does this come with case?
A: Yes, Elite II automotive scan tool does come with a black hard carrying case.
Q: Can the autel Elite II be passed to spanish and does it work well for centromaerica (honduras)?
A: Yes, you can change the Elite II menu language into Spanish. Please just send us the serial number(at the back of the unit). It can work worldwide as long as it supports your vehicles.
Q: I’m trying to change TPMS settings to monitor 5 tires. Do I need the j2534 to do this?
A: You don't need J2534 to perform this task if you are need to relearn TPMS sensors and read live data.
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping & No Tax
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 3-5 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to ontact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.co.uk, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer