Autel Maxicheck Pro
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Scan Tool(Suit For ABS Brake Bleeding) can communicate with most post-1996 vehicles(Sedans, SUVs and Light Trucks) that are OBD2 compliant. It can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests but also service/special functions like Oil Reset, ABS, SrS, EPB, BMS, SAS and ABS Auto Bleed on certain vehicles.
Why Choose Autel MaxiCheck Pro?
- ABS Brake AutoBleed - Autel Maxicheck Pro allows you to check the operating conditions of the Antilock Braking System, such as Automated Bleeding, ABS Brake Bleeding to enable technicians and home mechanics to bleed air out of the ABS module and saves you time and money.
- OBDII Code Reader - Same as Autel AL519/ML519 obd2 code reader, Autel Scanner, MaxiCheck Pro covers all 10 modes of OBD2 tests including read/clear codes, view freeze frame data, I/M Readiness Status(Smog Check), Component Test, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Live Data, DTC Lookup, Vehicle Info, Module Present on ALL OBD2 compliant vehicles.
- Most 8 Special Reset Services - Service functions like AutoBleed, Oil Reset, SRS, EPB, SAS, BMS, SAS, DPF are limited, please check before order.
- Liftime Software Update & Technical Support - Autel MaxiCheck Pro diagnostic scan tool comes with LIFETIME FREE software updates & tech supports
Autel Maxicheck Pro Main Features:
- Complete OBD2/EOBD coverage for Domestic, Asian & European Vehicle
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty & Lifetime Free Update
- Opens & Closes Electronic Brake Calipers
- Reads & Clears EPB/SBC Trouble Codes
- Turns off the ECU & Brake Warning Lights
- Diagnoses EPB/SBC Caliper Functionality
- Resets the Oil Service Light
- Resets the Service Mileage & Service Interval
- Resets Steering Angle Sensors (SAS)
- SRS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
- Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality
- ABS Bi-directional Functionality
- Resets battery adaptation and registers battery replacement
- Reads, Records and Plays Back OBD2 Live Data Graphing
All 10 Modes Of OBD2 Diagnostic & Test
Autel MaxiCheck Pro OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests, including:
- Read/Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- View Freeze Frame
- Show live data stream of multiple sensors in graph or text
- I/M Readiness Status(Smog Check)
- O2 Monitor Test
- Component Test
- On-Board Monitor Test
- Module Present
- View Vehicle Information
- DTC Lookup
Autel Maxicheck Pro Special Functions:
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)：Maxicheck Pro diagnostic tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE-Level diagnostics systems to the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a money maker! In addition, it is designed to enable the technician to read and clear ABS trouble codes.
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) & Airbag: MaxiCheck Pro tester enables a technician to read and clear trouble codes, and also reset airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
- BMS Service : The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle, and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Designed to preform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
- DPF Service: The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send the car to a main dealer. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF-related codes, reset the DPF light after the filter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximum fill level is reached by performing static/dynamic regeneration.
- Oil Service Reset: Maxicheck Pro enables the resetting of service lights, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest For BMW, For Mercedes, For Volvo, For VW/Audi, Fiat, for Mazda etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
Autel Maxicheck Pro Multi-language:
Multilingual Support: English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Swedish, Italian.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Vehicle Coverage:
Autel Maxicheck Pro Package List:
- 1pc X Maxicheck Pro Unit
- 1pc X OBD II Cable
- 1pc X CD Software
- 1pc X USB Cable
- 1pc X User Manual
- 1pc X Hard Carry Case
Benefits of Updating Your Tool to Latest
- Tool Software/Function Upgrades: Get the latest features and functions as they roll out from Autel
- Latest Vehicle Coverage: Service all the latest makes and models supported by Autel
How do we process your update service?
- After checkout, please send us your S/N and we will authorize your scanner within 24 hours.
- After authorizing, we will send you an notification and you will be able to renew your device online.
Please note: This update is very easy to operate, no shipping needed
Why buy update service from us?
We are Autel Authorized Dealer, we offer better price than others.
Product Model Our Update Price Market Update Price Maxisys Ultra 990 1230 Shop Now MS919 757 940 Shop Now MS909 757 940 Shop Now Maxisys Elite 757 940 Shop Now Maxisys CV 757 940 Shop Now MK908P 757 940 Shop Now MK908 523 650 Shop Now MS908P 757 940 Shop Now MS908S Pro 757 940 Shop Now MS908/ MS908S 523 650 Shop Now MS906TS 464 577 Shop Now MK906BT 406 504 Shop Now MS906BT 406 504 Shop Now MK906 289 359 Shop Now MS906 289 359 Shop Now Maxisys Mini MS905 560 695 Shop Now DS808TS 350 435 Shop Now DS808 204 254 Shop Now DS808K 204 254 Shop Now MP808/ MP808K 204 254 Shop Now MK808BT 88 109 Shop Now MK808 100 124.5 Shop Now MX808TS 172 214 Shop Now MX808 73 90 Shop Now IM608/IM600 523 635 Shop Now IM508/IM100 204 254 Shop Now TS608 172 214 Shop Now TS608 Pre 172 214 Shop Now
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping & No Tax
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 3-5 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to ontact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.co.uk, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer
I work in a busy garage and have long been frustrated with there diagnostic equipment. There is the old Delphi based one which was always slow and there new Bosch based one which is installed on an under powered tablet device (the software is designed for desktops) that is over complicated and often unresponsive due to the table being so slow. So I got this and it is absolutely brilliant. Connects to most vehicles with ease and easy to use menu system. There are a few minor frustrations the main ones being my work colleges who keep wanting to use it. Also reseting service lights on vw/Audi vehicles can be tricky (hint: select adaption and change the distance displayed eg 34004 to 0). But most functions are carried out with ease. A perfect buy for either diy or pro mechanics. Oh I forgot to mention. When updating the software on your device via the desktop app the program may appear to freeze and become unresponsive. This will happen more than once and is quite normal so don't panic just leave it alone and eventually it will work.
The best Tech Support I've ever seen!
This will NOT Auto Bleed the ABS Module on a '96 Toyota 4Runner, manufactured on 06/96. I had to return it. BUT, the Technical Support of Autel is the best I've ever seen in my life (not an exaggation). They were giving me Tech Support before I even purchased it. But, nobody knew if it could actually Auto Bleed my ABS Module because the Auto Manufacturers were making too many impromptu changes to the ABS systems during 1996. Even the Toyota Dealer couldn't tell me definitively if the ECU on my 4Runner had the Auto Bleed feature programmed in. So, when I told Autel Tech Support I took the gamble and purchased it, they asked for a screen shot of it so they could provide support for the exact model I purchased. Unfortunately, my gamble didn't pay off and I had to return it. What an awesome company to deal with, though! And the product was a Dream to use.
Au, Tell me about it.
This is a scanner given the price with a surprisingly impressive number of features usually found only on much more expensive units, - automatic bleeding of ABS brakes and the diagnosis and resetting of airbag generated trouble codes being two of them. It also enables the user to tap into live data. which is actually relevant and from which you can make repairs. There is some variance in the Autel's capabilities from one manufacturer to another. For instance it can perform an automatic brake bleed on a Chevy but it may no be able to do the same on a Mercedes, and while it can perform some very sophisticated operations on a BMW's battery,- evaluate rate of charge, determine current draw. reset the battery diagnostic system when replacing a battery , and even charging the battery from it's own diagnostic port, it can't do that on my Silverado. That these operations are available for any make of car is to me pretty amazing. The scanner can be a little balky when using. Sometimes the screen is slow to respond to prompts, and when selecting a module to access live engine data, that same module provided a completely different set and type of data from one test session to the next. That said, if you stay after it, this unit provides a lot of information, way more than another brand of scan tool that I had been using. By way of example, I was able with the Autel to do a misfire test on each of my eight cylinders, something I couldn't do before. In sum, this a tool that with some knowhow and common sense can provide the home mechanic with real help in diagnosing engine problems and repairing anti-lock brake systems. Finding something that is more than just a glorified code reader in this price range is a real plus.
God to juse. Nyt i bred a danish manual PDF
Does what it says
Bought to check the ABS light on a 2007 Honda Jazz, after registering and downloading the correct software updates (different software for different makes of car) it worked perfectly, gave the fault code (ABS pump faulty) & cleared the warning light (though it came back on after switching off then back on and going for a drive) sounds like a lot of money for it but if you can work this and work a spanner you'll save a small fortune on garage bills