Autel MaxiLink ML519 Auto OBD II / EOBD Scanner Turn Off Check Engine As AL519 Code Reader
Full Function OBD2 Engine Scanner
The MaxiLink ML519 OBD II/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD II testing for complete vehicle diagnostic scan. Featuring the patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the MaxiLink ML519 is a powerful, affordable code reader that enables technicians to quickly detect vehicle faults.
Autel ML519 Features:
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
- Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Graphs data (1996 and newer vehicles)
- Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions – English, Spanish and French, etc.
- Internet updateable
- Prints data via PC
Autel MaxiLINK ML519 Specifications:
- Display: TFT color display (320x240 dpi)
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)
- Storage Temp.: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
- Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V provided via the vehicle battery
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 199 mm (7.83") x 104.5 mm (4.11") x 37.5 mm (1.48")
- Weight: 280 g (0.62 lb. without wire) 484 g (1.07 lb. with wire)
Autel MaxiLINK ML519 Package List:
- 1 x MaxiLink ML519
- 1 x User’s manual
- 1 x CD
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x OBDII Cable
- 1 x Carry case
We guarantee to ship items before the end of the business day of your purchase. Usually, The item will be shipped by FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. and estimated delivery within 3-5 business days of receiving tracking numbers.
NOTE: Please Kindly Provide Your Phone Number In Shipping Address, Otherwise We cannot Ship The Item. Thank you very much!
What shipping methods are offered?
Usually, We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. And we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada, etc. It will save you much time.
But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
How long to receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
Free Shipping on all products?
All of the products on obdprice.co.uk will ship for free only the shipping address is not a remote place.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need to make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address belongs to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about the remote area.You can check the shipping address through the following website.
If we find the address belongs to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay a remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs.
It's always the buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
Note: obdprice.co.uk doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for an Incorrect shipping address.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.Then you can track order by your tracking numbers.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.