Three Autel Diagnostics worth BUYING at Christmas
Christmas is coming soon, do you want to buy an Autel diagnostic device for your garage or your own store this holiday season? Must meet their own needs and get it at the best price? Of course, this article will introduce the 3 most cost-effective products in their respective series according to the needs of different stages.
Points to note before choosing a diagnostic tool:
- On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) has been around for about 50 years (Volkswagen had a rudimentary OBD facility fitted to their Type 3 models in 1968.) But, they only became mandatory in 1996, and ever since then, the functionality has increased.
Q: Does it mean that vehicles produced after 1996 are in compliance with OBD2 regulations? A:Yes!
- When your vehicle was manufactured after 1996, then you can use Autel products.
- And when you need to reset your vehicle or other more advanced functions, such as ABS Auto Bleed. At this time, it may happen that some vehicles cannot be successfully reset. The reason is that not all vehicle ECUs have corresponding modules, so you need to check whether it matches through Autel official website or Send your vehicle information (brand, model, year) or VIN code to us, and then we will communicate with the engineer to determine whether the products you choose can meet your needs.
Code Reader - For Family car, Remove the damn fault codes
It is not a good idea to just randomly select a scan tool. Autel Al519 is one of the best-selling scanners from the Autel brand. If you end up selecting an obd2 scan tool that isn’t compatible with your car, you will regret it. Diagnostic scanners come with different features. This means that if a scanner lacks certain features, it may not be able to perform certain tasks. So, ensure that you make the right choice and choose the best. The Autel al519 scanner is easy to use, has a wide range of compatibility, accurate and fast diagnosis, online free update, etc., features included. It is a more advanced scanner than the Autel al319 scanner. Read this Autel AL519 review article to know more about it.
What convenience can AL619 bring to me?
First, It’s capable of reading and clearing most generic or manufacturer specific fault codes, including engine, transmission, ABS and SRS codes. It’s also updateable via an internet connection (connected to a PC) so the database should never go out of date.
Then, When you get the fault code of a certain system It also has thousands of troubleshooting tips – all related to each specific code. So, even if you’re not 100% sure of what’s happening, the Autel can help you diagnose and fix.
During the Christmas period, there will be promotions in the store, and the price of AL519 will reach the lowest price of the year, and the store will have free shipping and no reason to refund within 30 days.
Full Systems Diagnostic Tool - Extended Vehicle Coverage & More Functions
Functionally Same as MS906, Cover more models and lower prices
At first glance, you may find it difficult to tell the differences between the, Autel MS906, and Autel MP808K. All two offer full-system diagnosis for a wide range of popular vehicle manufacturers
So what is the difference between them? Let’s get into the details.
- Design And Specifications - The interface on the Autel MS906 is better. It’s also slightly larger, with an 8” touch screen compared to the 7” screen on the Autel MP808K
- Features And Functions - As we mentioned above, all three of these scanners offer extensive diagnostic and repair functions.
- Supported Vehicles Makes - With the Autel MP808K, you can diagnose any vehicle made after 1996.
- Software and Updates - Two of these devices offer updates directly through the device, with no need to connect to a computer,Compared with the official price of Autel, it will be about 30% cheaper to purchase software upgrade service in our shop. For related software upgrade steps, click software update to view
- Reliability - Both the Autel MS906 and the Autel MP808K have high marks for long-term reliability. The rubberized housing is rugged and unlikely to be damaged by regular wear and tear. Overall, it’s a good investment for any repair shop.
After we understand the difference between MS906 and MP808K, let’s take a look at their respective advantages and disadvantages to determine your choice.
Pros And Cons Of The Autel MS906
- Full system diagnosis with 22 service functions
- Compatible with over 80 manufacturers
- Full support for OBDI protocols for older vehicles
- 8” touch screen easy to read and navigate
- Automatic system updates with real-time push notifications
- Offers advanced functions like ECU coding
- ECU coding not compatible with some brands (including BMW, Ford, and Toyota)
- More expensive option
Pros And Cons Of The Autel MP808K
- Diagnose all systems, including powertrain, transmission, and more
- Performs active component tests
- Save, access, and print reports through Data Manager
- 7” touch-screen offers smooth, intuitive navigation
- Service functions include ABS bleed and DPF regeneration
- Compatible with all OBD2 protocols and 80+ manufacturers
- Reset and programming functions less extensive than with MS906
TPMS & Diagnostic Tool - Full OBDII & TPMS Tool
Complete TPMS Tool
Checking All TPMS Sensors
Relearning and Resetting - With the Autel TS608, relearning capability comes standard. The onboard diagnostics (OBD) can be relearned if any problems arise, allowing for easy fine-tuning with any vehicle
All Systems Diagnostic Tool - Autel TS608 Pro has the same level all system diagnostic as MX808/MK808/MK808BT, featuring the diagnostic capabilities that only available to “dealership” tool. It can scan all available modules on 80+ American, European and Asian makes and models
Current Coverage Problems
Presently, the MaxiTPMS TS608 covers all models up to 2018. However, the new 2019 models have not been updated on this device yet.
Pros And Cons Of The Autel TS608
- Full system diagnosis with 22 service functions
- Built-in lab scope
- Better recording capabilities
- Free tutorial resource videos on YouTube
- The device can double as a laptop or tablet
- Reads and erases codes
- Can use an SD micro card for saving purposes
- 2019 car models have not been updated on this device yet
- Other brands sensors can’t be started with this device