Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS Diagnostic Tool Activate TPMS sensors
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 as a complete TPMS diagnostic tool is capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activate Autel TPMS sensors, ID clone or reprogram sensors to the vehicle's ECU, and turn off warning lights.
Why Buy Autel MaxiTPMS TS501?
- Worldwide Coverage - Activate TPMS sensors on Domestic, Asian and European vehicles
- TPMS Diagnostic Tool -TS501 is capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activate any known OEM / Universal TPMS sensors, ID clone or reprogram sensors to the vehicle's ECU, and turn off warning lights
- Comprehensive information display -TS501 Displays Sensor ID and Battery Level and Tire Pressure and Temperature
- Lifetime Warranty - Software Lifetime Free Update& Warranty/It has already saved you hundreds in trips to the mechanic for diagnostics and resets.
- Professional Costumer Services - Respond and solve your problems within 8 hours
At-A-Glance TPMS Status Screen
The single screen organization allows you to easily read direct feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly understand the status of all TPMS features, compare sensor and ECU data, then instantly pinpoint system faults to identify the fix. This At-A-Glance view of all sensor information easily shows the location of which sensor battery is low and needs to be replaced soon.
Easy To Use Software Operation
Performing a basic sensor activation or complex diagnostic tool functions, is easy as following the program options and on-screen display instructions. The TS501 provides code definitions and visual / audio responses to make the operations much easier and more convenient to complete.
Download FREE software updates for enhanced diagnostic functions and extended vehicle coverage. Now even your old TPMS tool can perform like new!
Autel TPMS Diagnostic Tool
OBDII Connected TPMS Diagnostics
The TS501 can provide relearn procedures for specific sensors and connect with the OBDII cord to the vehicle's ECU to offer multiple programming options including clone sensor IDs, or auto create ID, or manual write sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning.
Product Features & Functions:
- Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
- Activates magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125kHz continuous or modulated wave signals
- Receives 315 MHz, 433.92 MHz and 309MHz signals
- Reads sensor ID from vehicle ECU
- Reads/clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- On-screen code definitions
- Simplifies the diagnostic process including four and five wheel vehicles by showing vehicle graphs
- Decodes sensor data and provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
- Interprets data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery status and OE part no.
- Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
- Accurate diagnosing results - a tool users can trust
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Instruction:
- Prints TPMS sensor data via PC
- Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
- Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
- Saves up to 16 TPMS records
- If a failed sensor is detected, the tool displays the replacement part number
TS501 Package List:
- 1 x CD software
- 1 x MaxiTPMS TS501 tool
- 1 x OBDII cable
- 1 x Molded plastic case
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Magnet (For early model TPM sensors)
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Battery
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Update Instruction V1.pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 User Manual.pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 V5.5X Function List EU.pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 V5.5X FunctionList US.pdf
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping & No Tax
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 3-5 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to ontact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.co.uk, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer
Bought to DIY programming and worked well on 3 car already. Nissan Rogue, Ford Edge and Toyota Corolla. Bought already programmed tpms and used the OBD function to tie in car. Worked as expected. The upgrade of the software requires a Windows computer (at last that is what I tried) and is not that easy to setup. Need to take care of the card due to all updates are in it. Also for some reason, you can't change the Language of the tool easily, not sure if it can be done, but needs authorization of some sort (region)???. Default language English. Either way great price for the benefit.
replacing an old tool, i found this and qwould highly recommend
I bought this due to an approved dealer telling me I would need to spend £500 per year changing my wheels and tyres for winter use. It has a database of practically every vehicle sold on the planet. It is very straightforward and quick to use. I will now be able to check the TPMS sensors on my other vehicles. If I had any dislike, more a minor issue, the update process for the software was a little complicated, but it did seem to work OK. As far as I can tell even some professional tyre fitters do not have a piece of kit as useful as this. They should do!
Autel ts501 great value for money it came with global soft wear i.e.(Citroen ,Peugeot ect ) I run a small Garage . I have a snap on scanner versus edge .But the autel ts501 fills in great tested it on new Landrover discovery 2016 worked fantastic also you can print out results when soft wear is down loaded.