Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS Diagnostic Tool Activate & Program Tire Sensors Powerful Than TS401
MaxiTPMS TS501 a complete TPMS diagnostic tool. The MaxiTPMS TS501 is capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activate Autel TPMS sensors, ID clone or reprogram sensors to the vehicle's ECU, and turn off warning lights.
Why Buy Autel MaxiTPMS TS501?
- Activate TPMS sensors on Domestic, Asian and European vehicles;
- Displays Sensor ID and Battery Level and Tire Pressure and Temperature;
- Programs/Clones Autel MX-Sensors to replace OEM sensors;
- Displays Relearn Procedures;
- OBDII Relearn-Writes IDs to TPMS ECU;
- At-a-Glance TPMS Diagnostic Display Pinpoints Faults and Offers Fixes;
- Software Updates ensures the tool stays current to be compatible with newer vehicles.
- Lifetime free update and 1-year warranty. US 2-3 DAYS FREE SHIPPING!
- TS501 is capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activate any known OEM / Universal TPMS sensors, ID clone or reprogram sensors to the vehicle's ECU, and turn off warning lights.
At-A-Glance TPMS Status Screen
The single screen organization allows you to easily read direct feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly understand the status of all TPMS features,compare sensor and ECU data,then instantly pinpoint system faults to identify the fix.This At-A-Glance view of all sensor information easily shows the location of which sensor battery is low and needs to be replaced soon.
Easy To Use Software Operation
Performing a basic sensor activation or complex diagnostic tool functions, is easy as following the program options and on-screen display instructions. The TS501 provides code definitions and visual / audio responses to make the operations much easier and more convenient to complete.
Download FREE software updates for enhanced diagnostic functions and extended vehicle coverage. Now even your old TPMS tool can perform like new!
OBDII Connected TPMS Diagnostics
The TS501 can provide relearn procedures for specific sensors and connect with the OBDII cord to the vehicle's ECU to offer multiple programming options including clone sensor IDs, or auto create ID, or manual write sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning.
Product Features & Functions:
- * Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
- * Activates magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125kHz continuous or modulated wave signals
- * Receives 315 MHz, 433.92 MHz and 309MHz signals
- * Reads sensor ID from vehicle ECU
- * Reads/clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
- * Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- * On-screen code definitions
- * Simplifies the diagnostic process including four and five wheel vehicles by showing vehicle graphs
- * Decodes sensor data and provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
- * Interprets data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery status and OE part no.
- * Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
- * Accurate diagnosing results - a tool users can trust
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Instruction:
- Prints TPMS sensor data via PC
- Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
- Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
- Saves up to 16 TPMS records
- If a failed sensor is detected, the tool displays the replacement part number
TS501 Package List:
- 1 x CD software
- 1 x MaxiTPMS TS501 tool
- 1 x OBDII cable
- 1 x Molded plastic case
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Magnet (For early model TPM sensors)
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Battery
We guarantee to ship items before the end of the business day of your purchase. Usually, The item will be shipped by FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. and estimated delivery within 7-10 business days of receiving tracking numbers.
NOTE: Please Kindly Provide Your Phone Number In Shipping Address, Otherwise We cannot Ship The Item. Thank you very much!
What shipping methods are offered?
Usually, We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc. And we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada, etc. It will save you much time.
But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
How long to receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
Free Shipping on all products?
All of the products on obdprice.co.uk will free Shipping to Europe except your shipping address is in a remote place.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need to make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address belongs to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about the remote area.You can check the shipping address through the following website.
If we find the address belongs to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay a remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs.
It's always the buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
Note: obdprice.co.uk doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for an Incorrect shipping address.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.Then you can track order by your tracking numbers.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Update Instruction V1.pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 User Manual.pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 V5.5X Function List EU.pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 V5.5X FunctionList US.pdf
replacing an old tool, i found this and qwould highly recommend
I bought this due to an approved dealer telling me I would need to spend £500 per year changing my wheels and tyres for winter use. It has a database of practically every vehicle sold on the planet. It is very straightforward and quick to use. I will now be able to check the TPMS sensors on my other vehicles. If I had any dislike, more a minor issue, the update process for the software was a little complicated, but it did seem to work OK. As far as I can tell even some professional tyre fitters do not have a piece of kit as useful as this. They should do!
Autel ts501 great value for money it came with global soft wear i.e.(Citroen ,Peugeot ect ) I run a small Garage . I have a snap on scanner versus edge .But the autel ts501 fills in great tested it on new Landrover discovery 2016 worked fantastic also you can print out results when soft wear is down loaded.