How Do I Relearn New TPMS Sensors - Using MaxiTPMS TS508
Easily Perform a TPMS Relearned Function Using the MaxiTPMS TS508, 3 relearn methods are used on modern vehicles.
Relearn procedures vary by vehicles when a vehicle model is selected, the detailed relearn procedures will display on the TS508 read and follow the procedures to perform relearn.
Please note before we learn, you must make sure that all Autel sensors are activated and functioning and all tires are inflated to the standard pressure specified on the placard.
Now we will demonstrate OBD we learn in detail, obd relearn is used to write the sensor ID to the ECU via obd connection.
- Turn on your Autel MaxiTPMS TS508.
- Select advanced mode on the main menu and follow the on-screen instructions to select your vehicle, make,model,year to finish vehicle selection.
- select position relearn and follow the procedures below.
- Starting with a front left tire.
- Use the TPMS tool to trigger each sensor, in the following order,front left,front right,rear right, rear left and spare tire if equipped with TPMS sensor.
- Turn ignition to on position.
- connect TPMS tool to obd2 port and right sensors IDs with ignition still in the position, rescan each sensor.
- Switch off and then switch on the ignition.
- Test drive above 19 miles per hour(30km/h) at least 10 minutes verify the tire pressure monitor system works correctly, the TPMS light remains off, the sensor IDs have been written to the ECU.
- Relearn is completed.