Autel MaxiIM IM508 Car Key Programmer IMMO and All Systems Diagnostics Tool
Autel MaxiIM IM508
IM508 Car Key Programming Tool with XP200 Key Programmer is an advanced automotive key programming tool that combines key programming, all systems diagnostics and advanced service functions. IM508 can perform various IMMO functions like Read PIN/CS(All Key Lost), Key Generation, Key Learning, Remote Learning and Add Key, All Key Lost, IMMO ECU Reset.
Why Buy Autel MaxiIM IM508?
- No IP Limited
- Combining key programming, all systems diagnostics and advanced service functions
- Comprehensive IMMO functions, including: Read PIN/CS(All Key Lost), key generation, key learning, remote learning on various makes like
- Excellent extended function: When connected to XP400 key programmer, IM508 will be able to support Benz 3rd Generation IMMO, BMW CAS4 Key Learning and VW/Audi MQB(VDD & JCI) Add Key, IMMO V A4/A5/Q5 2015+ Key Learning.
- Unmatched vehicle coverage:Autel IM508 Diagnostic Scanner Tool comes with powerful OE-level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models.
- Most useful service functions: Oil reset, EPB Service, SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration, BMS and etc.
- Professional and in-time costumer services:Respond and solve your problems within 12 hours.
Autel MaxiIM IM508 Main Features
- Powerful Cortex-A9 processor
- 7" 1024x600 LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Internal reliable 64GB Memory
- Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- IM508 has the same IMMO functions and programming features with Autel IM608 when connected to XP400 key programmer
- Powerful combination of key programming/all system diagnostics/advanced maintenance services
- Smart Mode for guided and automated key learning
- Expert Mode for advanced key learning
- Read PIN/ CS (all key lost) , key generation, key learning, remote learning
- IMMO ECU reset/ adaptation, refresh/ coding
- Transpronder read/write, EEPROM/ MCU read/write
- Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
- Advanced maintenance services including EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS and TPMS sensor ID relearn
Autel MaxiIM IM508 Professional Key Programmer
Autel IM508 is a professional car diagnostic scanner that provides extraordinary service functions for the immobilizer system, including: immobilizer system status, key learning, key add, all keys lost, remote control learning, remote control add, chip read and write. It' s a professional solution for car keys and remote controls and prevents your car from being stolen!
- Smart Mode –accesses to a function menu where each function is configured as a smart guide system.
- Expert Mode–accesses to a function menu where each function is separated from each other.
- Read PIN / CS (All Key Lost)
- Key Generation
- Key Learning
- Remote Learning
- Backup / Restore IMMO Data
- IMMO ECU Reset / Adaptation
- IMMO ECU Refresh / Coding
- BMW FEM / BDC Key Learning and ECU Adaptation
- VW / AUDI MQB Key Learning, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Add Key, All Key Lost, A6 All Key Lost, and More
XP200 KEY & CHIP PROGRAMMER
The XP200 is specially designed to read Volkswagen vehicle key chip data, clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, and read/write Freescale 9S12 MCUs. By working with diagnostic tool and PC that are both loaded with programmer software, the XP200 can read/write key chip data quickly and accurately.
- Key Read / Write
- EEPROM / MCU Read / Write
OE-Level All Systems Diagnosis for 80+ Vehicle Makes
Autel IM508 Car Scanner can perform OE-Level diagnosis on all car electronic systems like ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, show live data of multiple sensors and etc. It is compatible with more than 80 American, Asian and European makes and models.
- All Systems Diagnostics
- AutoVIN / AutoScan
- Read / Erase Codes
- View, Record, Playback Live Data
- View Freeze Frame Data
- Shop and Data Manager Applications
Most Commonly Used Reset Services
- Oil Rest Service: This function allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
- EPB Service: This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
- SAS Service: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration.
- TPMS Service: This function allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
- BMS Service: The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF Service: This function is used to manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
Different between MaxiIM IM608/MaxiIM IM508:
Comparison MaxiIM IM608 MaxiIM IM508 IMMO Functions Key generation/learning
√ √ IMMO ECU Refresh/Coding
√ √ BMW CAS4/3/2 Key learning
√ CAS4 available when connected to xp400 ECU Coding √ √ Programming Functions Key read/write
√ √ MCU Read/Write
√ √ ECU Read/Write
√ When connected to xp400 IC Card Read
√ When connected to xp400 Mercedes Frequency Detect √ When connected to xp400 Support PC √ When connected to xp400 Diagnostic Functions Same Level Diagnostic Tool MK908 MK808 Hardware Touchscreen 10.1-inch 7-inch Battery Capacity 3.8V/15000mAh 3.7 V/5000mAh
Autel MaxiIM IM508 Package lists
- MaxiIM IM508 Tablet
- XP200 Key Programmer
- Connection Cables
- USB Adapter
- Carrying Case
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping & No Tax
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 3-5 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to ontact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.co.uk, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer