Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Review: an ideal Automobile Digital Inspection Videoscope or borescope
When you are enjoying a repair car, Have you troubled by some things which are not able to see because they are in a hidden area of behind a narrow path?
Now, these problems will no longer exist. Autel MaxiVideo MV400 digital videoscope is an ideal tool for examining difficult- to- reach areas normally hidden from sight. has an amazing feature of recording and letting you playback images or videos.
MV400 Has An LCD Display That Is High Definition
Then, Let's look at a review and see how functions the Autel mv400 has.
1. Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Specifications
2. Autel MV400 Features Review
2.1 Wide angle camera resolution
2.2 probe diameter available in either 8.5 or 5.5mm
2.3 5x digital zoom
2.4 has an SD or memory card
2.5 It is battery operated
2.6 3.5 full-color LCD display
2.7 It weighs 1lbs
2.8 has a warranty
3.Different between Autel MV108
4. Write in Bottom
Autel MaxiVideo MV400 Specifications
|Optimal viewing Distance:||1" to 14" (2.5cm to 35.6cm) with 8.5mm diameter imager head
3/8" to 12" (0.95cm to 30cm) with 5.5mm diameter imager head
|Image capture:||JPG images (640x480) AVI videos (320 x 240)|
|Screen type display:||3.5" TFT LCD|
|Display resolution:||320 x 240|
|Power supply:||Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (3.7V/1640 mAh)|
|Tested battery life:||3-4 hours of continuous use|
|Dimensions:||199 x 100 x 178mm (7.83" x 3.94" x 7.0")|
|Recording medium:||Micro SD card (Micro SD card is optional and not included)|
|Image controls:||Zoom, low light vision|
|Lighting:||Fully adjustable LED|
|Cable reach:||1m (3') -- expandable to 6m (19')w/optional extensions|
|Imager head:||18.5mm (0.33") is standard and 5.5mm (0.22") is optional.|
|Waterproof:||Imager head and cable to 3m (10')|
|Additional ports:||USB, video out (TV out) port|
|Operating temp.:||Main unit: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C);
Cable: 14°F to 176°F (-10°C to 80°C)
|Storage temp.:||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|TV out:||NTSC, PAL|
Check Tody Price
Autel MV400 Features Review
Aside from the amazing and helpful features of the Autel MV400 mentioned above, this camera can still do more things that will also be helpful for you. Here they are:
– Wide angle camera resolution. This is a good feature because this can reduce the work that you are required to complete. If the camera does not have a wide angle, you will have to take more photos to record other parts of your subject, but since this is wide angle, it is not necessary to record multiple photos.
- Narrow probe diameter available in either 8.5mm(0.33") or 5.5mm(0.22"). Choose the lens diameter to allow you to easily pass through the spark plug of an engine.
Autel mv400 Inspection Camera with 5.5mm Diameter Imager Heads
– 5x digital zoom for increased viewing, Views objects as close as 1".
– It has an SD or memory card. A memory card is important when you are trying to take photos or record videos. These can take so much space in the memory, and once the memory is all used up, you will have to delete files. However, if you have a memory card, you can just replace the memory card and retain the other files that you have recorded.
– The LCD is 3.5” wide, which is a wide enough screen display. A widescreen display will let you see everything perfectly, so this will be a great help for your work.
– It is battery operated. Since this is battery operated, you will not be limited by a cord, which means you can use this anywhere you want.
– It weighs 1lbs. This is very light, which means you will not have a hard time using it and you will not quickly tire. Since you do not tire easily with this, you are going to be more productive.
– This product also has a warranty. This is a good thing to know so that if ever you accidentally bought a defective product, you can return it and they can replace it with a new one, or they can fix it for you.
Different between Autel MV108
The Autel MV105 is a portable and practical Automobile Inspection Videoscope. Its have the same use as the MV400. Although there is no independent display terminal, it can use USB connection a display terminal, such as the Autel MS908, Autel MS906BT or notebook. MV108 also is the best cost-effective detection device for the repair shop.
Write in Bottom
MV400 features the ability to record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos either on its internal flash memory or on the removable Micro SD Card (Optional). The ergonomic tool not only features a 3.5" full-color LCD screen, auto focus and viewing capacity as close as 1" with crystal clear output but also offers the capability to stream digital video directly to a PC.
Overall, the Autel MV400 is a good car Inspection Cameras, although the mv400 will have some minor flaws, after all, each product is not perfect. If you are looking for a helpful camera to help you, then you can have this. so considering all factors, we can say that this deserves an 8/10 overall rating.